HAPPY HALOWEEN!!!!!!

Started by Peace Alliance, October 31, 2003, 06:52:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Beware my EVIL art! FUN!

yarg... spelt it wrong in title, lol

Riverpaw

In the topic title, you misspelled "Halloween". Me? It's a terrible time. Don't ask.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Kilkenne

I hate this holiday with a passion. I don't know why, but I always have. It's a stupid concept.

The Beatles

I call it 'Alhallows Eve' but then I'm Hungarian.

Riverpaw

Quote from: The BeatlesI call it 'Alhallows Eve' but then I'm Hungarian.
I use that in writing, it sounds more... well, spooky. They use it in many other European countries, too.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Veranor

I just got home. Well, let's just say I smelt of shaving cream. It's still one of my favorite days conceptually, but fails in practice. I like the idea of the "spookiness" and watching scary movies the night of it, but I don't really eat Candy, and I find no reason to vandalize.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Nohcnonk

The vandalizing is dumb... we all know how Halloween came to be right?? :lol:  

Menatus

I got candy! Mwah. Me and my friend Matt were just walking around for half an hour not getting any candy, then I saw my other friends and stayed with them for a little while, then saw our rich friend with some other people and went to his house and played Halo. It was great. Online Halo, nonetheless.

.......candy!

Scarwake

Hehehe, Halloween is fun.  I walked around the town I used to live in with my friends and had fun and stuff.  And I sprayed black hair dye into my hair...So I have black hair right now, but not for too much longer because I'm gonna take a shower and get it out, because it comes out way too easily.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

bjornredtail

Happy Nevada Day too... Bet you didn't know that my state entered the Union on the 31th of October.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Ashyra Nightwing

*hides from the pic of Peace*

Scary..

Peace Alliance

ya, i really managed to make my face look dirtier then its normally.

i like being a darklord!  

Nohcnonk

Well, it's better than what I imagined you too look like :lol:
Very scrary still :ph34r:  

caedo caelestis

Halloween didn't go too bad this year. Only a quarter of the town's windows were smashed and a few minor fires.

Nothing like 5 years ago, maybe Stormclaw remembers the flipped cars and burning hay bails rolling down bay hill.

Peace Alliance

Yeah, we were apparently worse then vancouver that year!!

GO US!

... does anybody else think we live in a screwed up town??