Peace Alliance goes Peacefull?

Started by Peace Alliance, October 31, 2003, 06:17:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Yup, its true peoples. In order to test out the new game, I have decided to go peacefull. I will attack only to take back the land that was taken from me.

Also, I'm gonna see if people still attack me so much if i'm don't attack.

Badrang the Tyrant

Peace, the only reason I ever attack you is because I know if I don't weaken you first, then you'd get me! :D  

Peace Alliance

lol, still doesn't stop me now does it?

Badrang the Tyrant

Ashyra Nightwing

Peaceful? As in HPR food strat, or just non-attacking?

Peace Alliance

AS in not attacking and the rest is a secret.

alacazar

A peacfull peace aliance,    should this be a shock,   oh yes  when I wnet AWOL  things were getting bloody.....   But then again I was to buisy to knowtice.  

Eather way   welcome to the way of peace peace ;)  

Guthorm Swordmaster

Peace Alliance

Hm... I do peacefull, then all of a sudden everyone starts trying to kill me. whats up with that?

wondy explain yourself!

The Beatles

Peace Alliance

Blood Wake

YEAH! BEATLES RULES! lol, I wont attack you peace maybe you will find that your new strat could be better than your old and use it again in another game. or you will relize that your strat sucks and is boring and go attack everyone for the fun of it.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Shogun

LOL I attacked you even though im not even in the top 10. I got about 2k acres, but 200k guys left cuz they got scared. How ironic... They should fix that. If you guys win they shouldnt be scared and leave...
My siggy died :(

Peace Alliance

I think they should!

I asked for peace with you btw.

Orcrist

Lol- Peace- very peaceful. Don't worry is only about 40 unprovoked attacks on me. :)
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant