Bye.

Started by Dixie Ros?, October 31, 2003, 02:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dixie Ros?

I am so upset I feel like crying. I edited posts with things Shael could have edited no prob, and I got yelled at, some of my posts were edited, too, so I looked like an idiot, or the  edits just insulted me. I would stay so I can hang with Shael and Ashyra and Beatles, and Holby, and Brain, and JuJu, and Tania and Sarah, and Ad. And you all, but it isn't worth it. I am leaving, I will not be coming back, I don't think I'm gonna even play the game. So, Peace/WIADHAL, I hope you're really happy!

You may contact me at \armadilogal@wolfsinger.com\[/EMAIL\], but I might not answer. Bye, Ashyra. Amd Shael? Email me, and I'll get those award buttons to you.

In tears and rage,

Dixie The Wilted Rose.
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Riverpaw

So, we all have to laugh at ourselves once in a while. Besides, so what if you're now a complete idiot, that qualifies you to join the nerds without a brain foundation... Oh, wait, my friend's the only member... Still, we ask that you saty... (Wow, I /am/ terrible at convincing people of anything...)
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Blackeyes

See ya! Hope you come back some time*she'll be back laughs*
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

EmpNero

nero says you shouldnt leave, and you must listen to nero..  nero read over that topic and he thinks that Peace wasnt part of it..  he only posted a post with rather baddish stuff in it, but hethinks that WIADHAL is really the issue..  you shouldnt want to leave after an argument with one member of this entire forum...
A Deranged Emperor of Rome?
Formerly of the clan Rome

Gen. Volkov

I agree with Nero... don't leave just because someone is insulting.. be better than them.. they want you to leave.. so deny their wishes.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Menatus

Dixie, you can't leave! I beg of you!! This too shall pass.

The Lady Shael

*sad face* Aw, Dix, you can't leave! Seriously. You can't. I tried leaving tons of times...you've been on here too long, and have been exposed to the RWL forums for a very long time...you'll find it hard to leave. We'll all be missing you while you're gone though.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Kilkenne

Yeah. You only have about 3 people in this entire thing that dislike you, so you should probably stay. Even if you do leave, you'll be back...I had the entire community up in arms when I left a while back, and now I'm back...

(To everyone else: She'll be back.)

Gen. Volkov

*Nods* 1 year wasn't long enough to break my addiction.... so like I said.. don't leave.. you'll never forgive yourself... *Grins* Besides... there's bunches of people here that do like you... don't let 3 ruin it...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

bjornredtail

Killenne: Make that 4. I still hate her guts for betraying me over at the Terrouge Froums.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Dilf

Dixie Rose
come on now...
*hug*
get your "cute but" back here :P
hehe
no but seriously and nicely (although i don't know you)
you shouldn't leave because your posts get edited
hell mine were edited all the time when i first came here
but maybe that's because there was mean words in them
*well no there wasn't that many*
but anyway - i am still here (sort of)
so you should stay too

come on - what do you say?
cookies and hot chocolate...
maybe some muffins..
home made of course
*runs to shop*

come back!

The Beatles

Dilf is nice. :)
Dixie, stay!

Riverpaw

Please censor Dilf's post as it contains the 'a'-word.

*ten years later*

Oh.

Riverpaw

Quote from: nevadacowKillenne: Make that 4. I still hate her guts for betraying me over at the Terrouge Froums.
Nev, c'mon. Is this when you got tempbanned for a week by Shorestar after apologising but being banned anyways? That is old news.

*ten years later*

Oh.

Aminrael

;_;

I'm sorry, Dixie! Be happy, and have fun. But if you want, come back! Because there are still people here who luff you. ^_^
"JWPOINGKLGNF, she says. This is non-typical. Why she says it, we're not sure."
-Stormy