Bye.

Started by Dixie Ros?, October 31, 2003, 02:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Almkman

Thanks for trying to get her to stay Nev.You helped out a lot.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Veranor

Quote from: almkmanThanks for trying to get her to stay Nev.You helped out a lot.
Obviously he doesn't want her to stay. He doesn't like her. It's not like he openly flamed her, it's just he said he hated her. He's allowed to have his own views.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Ugnoth

I really don't think that Peace Alliance being immature is a good reason for you to leave, especially if you've been here a while.  An ultramoderated discussion is always going to have a problem like this, as it's only a matter of time before people abuse it.

And nev, no one betrayed you at terrouge.  None of us were on your side at all, and plenty of us were glad to not have to hear you talk about how much you hate us all and wished you didn't come to that forum.

EDIT: Nev, betraying is when somebody goes from your side to the opposing side in a conflict.  When was Valor on your side?

bjornredtail

I don't really care one way or another. And, yes, Valor did betray me. So what if it is old news, it is a sign of hostility.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Maria Turua

No; Nev. You betrayed Valor. Valor seemed very friendly to you, untill then. It was YOU who did the betraying.
Five second stupidity test:

MORON!

user posted image

bjornredtail

Very friendly? How is supporting and precipitating in my public ostracizeation friendly?
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Maria Turua

Hmm hmm. I'd say the fact the she SUPPORTED you in other arguements does! I have a feeling that Valor, wanting to fit in, went with the crowd. Now, to drop that topic...
Five second stupidity test:

MORON!

user posted image

The Beatles

*writes down list of things to do*
Hmm... bump Julie's bring-back topic for the nth time...
Write up something nice and friendly for Dixie to stay.
Hmm.. cross that out, no time.
Say "PLEASE STAY" and hope it's desperate enough.
Do FaF.

wolf bite

Oh, the game is like real life, you don't have to like everyone to keep going on.  That is why an appartment is better then a house, if you don't like the person next door, easier to move.  Hehe.  I for one, stand behind you.  I think you did the right thing for the right reasons.  I think the bullies did the wrong thing for the wrong reasons.  I am sure they will be more carful in the future.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Holby

Just about everyone wants you to stay, Dixie. Doesn't that give a good indication of what we think of you?
Besides, it's not everyday somebody offers you cookies and hot chocolate. ;)
-EDIT- Ooh, muffins, too. Gotta have muffins.
I will not deleted this

Ashyra Nightwing

Aww.... Dixie, don't leave! We really want you to stay!
*superglues Dixie to the forum floor*

Dead Eye

Dixie, look at Wolfy. Half of us hate him, yet he never leaves. (I needed an expample!)  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

wolf bite

Excuse me?  Half of "us."  And that is from someone that tells me he is my friend?  I think only one person hate me, he just gets other people to chat about it.  But then it is a good example.  Just because ONE person hate me, is no reason for me to leave my meny (aperanlty one less then I thought) friends. hehe.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Dilf

Quote from: RiverpawPlease censor Dilf's post as it contains the 'a'-word.
done  

Trajan

Quote from: nevadacowKillenne: Make that 4. I still hate her guts for betraying me over at the Terrouge Froums.
Wow, what an intelligent being it takes to hate someone they don't know. Feel furious at an internet person! Wow, Nev, you're really smart. If you said that to an emporer, you'd be on the torture rack.