how do you attack?!?!

Started by Blood Wake, October 30, 2003, 04:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

I don't like the new warlords hut, i didn't understand all that stuff to the right so i ignored it and tryed attacking someone and all this stuff game up saying group 1 failed group 2 failed. i tryed changeing it to do a frontal but then it said that i can't do that and stuff. I want the old way of attacking back!!
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Dead Eye

Read the Help section for attacking. It takes getting used to, but I enjoy it.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

~>John<~

I like the new style better. You can stack up on one group with one troop, and others on the others. pretty cool, rocks
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Blood Wake

well i like the good old days of playing i don't want much change. maybe a bit but not this much
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Riverpaw

It's nice, but I'll never master it...
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

~>John<~

the expansion is supposed to be different. Guards are just more important now.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Dead Eye

I know. I hated the new form of the main page so much I had to make mine the old one. IT helps a lot. The attacking is ok. I enjoy this, not tons of change. Mostly attacking, and the protector thing. Also the 3 new species.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Blood Wake

i too change mine back to the old colors. i don't understand the comand thing, i hate warlords hut, and am not too sure what the protectorites are but i do like generals hut and the new species. and the game news thing before you login i'm sure that will be fun to see

h

Juska

I just made my empire and was reading the help guide, its really confusing. The only thing I've ever played that seems this confusing is Epicurus on QM Promisance.

Protectorates are awesome, they are like feudal lords I like that touch.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Badrang the Tyrant

I like the new system of attacking!  

When I have the resources, would anyone like me to be their Protectorate?

Gen. Volkov

You mean the protector or the protectee?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Badrang the Tyrant

Or vice-versa.  I'd probably be better at being the Protectoree, not the Parent Warlord...

Gen. Volkov

I'll take you on.... I'm decent at the game... plus I can always use more money an stuff.. as long as you aren't planning to never get any land or money or such...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Badrang the Tyrant

The Protectoree can't have more than 100K of each troop, so they can't get much land...

Gen. Volkov

Actually.. you can.. cause with so few troops you have low networth... so you can scout and get losta land... and you have to worry less about attacks.... course your right that you can't attack anyone and win.. but thats not the point of be protected...