Turbo Clans

Started by Gen. Volkov, October 28, 2003, 08:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

For all who play in turbo.... this is a big deal... Turbo didn't have clans before.... this is really going to change the dynamic of the game. You guys think this is a good or bad idea?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Riverpaw

It can be both, depending on how we use this to the advantage of ourselves and the disadvantage of others...
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Blackeyes

Post this iin the Turbo section!!! That's what it's for!
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Gen. Volkov

Yes... but it won't get any views there.. cause hardly anyone goes there, I want alot of people to see this. *Nods to Riverpaw* Good point, but it could easily just turn into a faster paced regular... because most on turbo have been on reg.. and know how to play with clans.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

The Lady Shael

Problem is, most people who read GD probably don't play Turbo. Including mysef, actually. If people want to know something about Turbo, they'll read the Turbo forum. Trust me. More people read it than you think they do.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

*Shrugs* OK... if you say so.... but I don't like it.... *Sulks cause she moved his topic*

caedo caelestis

Besides im sure people who play turbo noticed the second they checked scores.

Dixie Ros?

Ohh! Clansies! I wish I could login...*pouts*
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

calria

I read the Turbo forum! *mutters once again* Nobody uses the View New Posts linkie! It's SO much easier! Sheesh, guys...

I kind of like it, and kind of don't...

Nohcnonk

I like the clans in Turbo for once... it changes the game and gets different players

~>John<~

yes yes, clans rocketh.....I like the new style
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Badrang the Tyrant

Clans in Turbo?  Me likee! ::agrees::  

Guthorm Swordmaster

Same here  wish i didnt have to go on dumb holiday *kicks desk*.

Orcrist

All I have to say about turbo clans is "go KM!!"
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Ashyra Nightwing

Yes... turbo clans are good. Fun for HPRs like me..