EXPANSION

Started by Dead Eye, October 28, 2003, 05:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Heh. I was #6...I was hoping Aus would be able to get #7 for you...if I clicked the button one second too late....
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

Hehe.. How I love the picture for Propaganda... Much spiffyness.

General Austin

BAH! I was the selfish dummy that I am, I put myself first in my stupour. Hey, Retto could change our names, do you want to use mine? It's closer to seven than yours...I'm sorry..
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

calria

Woot! *worships Retto randomly*

Hmmm...
Regular: L'Mal Terre (#9)
Turbo: me gustan naranjas (#42)

I am joyful at both of my numbers! A single digit AND 42? awesomeness!

Someone gimme a clan!

Checkerpaw

I'm not going to reveal my number because I want to play anonymously (sp?) this round.  Only about three people know who I am playing as.

Suffice to say, I am not too happy with my number.  It isn't a big deal, but I would have liked a number like 44, or 50, or 25, or 99 or something, instead of the one I got.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

The Beatles

Quote from: The BeatlesMy opinion? DEXter concentrated on gameplay, BAXter on the user interface.
Is there intelligent discussion going on in this thread?

Guthorm Swordmaster

I dont think anybody can guess mine,not.

Menatus

Mine's going to be anonymous for now. I'll just say it's the name of a song by the coolest Aussie punk/ska band, The Living End!

calria

Beatles:

Is there ever intelligent discussion in a huge thread that doesn't end up in flaming? Let's just be glad we're all happy right now!

Menatus

Right now I'm in the top....5....but it might not be when everyone gets on.

Brain

Standin? on a street light

Tryin? to get away
Guilty, Guilty I hear you say
Countin? down the hours
But I haven?t got the time
23rd Precinct jumping on the line

What I wanna know
Is will I get death row
Or is there a second solution

What I wanna say
Is will I die today
Or will I get second solution

Nohcnonk

I don't think any clan will be clearly dominating on either server to tell ya...

Gen. Volkov

Cal... that in Turbo or reg...? Cause I'm lookin' for a third member to join in Turbo.... oh and I want 42!! The ultimate answer! Oh well... guess I'll just have to be happy with 20...

Noncnonk>> I actually agree with you.. some of the new stuff will change the way we play and that means it'll be awhile before any one person dominates.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

~>John<~

Turbo rocks! I'm doing a spoof off the whole Roman thing by being the Greeks of War.

OH NO! Cal your gustan nanarnjas or whatever? sorry for the attacks....
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

The Beatles

"oranges r coo" || "orangez iz teh 1337"
Mm... :)
Naranja -> Aranja -> Orange
Something along those lines is the etymological history of this relatively new word.
I'm surprised you did it with lowercase letters, Cal!