EXPANSION

Started by Dead Eye, October 28, 2003, 05:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

*High fives John* Cool! Cal attacked me... why shouldn't we attack her?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Abby The Rat

Because she's my g/f.... ~glares~
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Almkman

"oranges r coo" || "orangez iz teh 1337"
Mm...
Naranja -> Aranja -> Orange
Something along those lines is the etymological history of this relatively new word.
I'm surprised you did it with lowercase letters, Cal!

Anaranjado is also orange.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Nohcnonk

Would you people quit saying stuff in weird languages like 733t... or however you spell it?

~>John<~

Quote from: Ad The RatBecause she's my g/f.... ~glares~
well, Ad isn't playing anymore, but also, shes my friend, whatever her political beliefs :P
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Gen. Volkov

*Cowers from Rat's glare* Ok.. sorry... I won't... much.. Noncnonk>> They are talking about the word leet... that's one of the ways you "spell" it... don't you read Mac Hall.. or Sluggy?? *Is a slugite*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Menatus

Quote from: BrainStandin? on a street light

Tryin? to get away
Guilty, Guilty I hear you say
Countin? down the hours
But I haven?t got the time
23rd Precinct jumping on the line

What I wanna know
Is will I get death row
Or is there a second solution

What I wanna say
Is will I die today
Or will I get second solution
Good! I didn't think anyone else knew of The Living End around here. Of course, no one's going to take the time to read your post, therefore no one's going to figure out who I am.

Mwah!

Nohcnonk

No, I've never heard of Mac Hall or Sluggy :lol:   What are they?

Gen. Volkov

Online comics..... some of the best... go to www.sluggy.com. very funny....

Wolf Snare

who is Charizard (#32) in turbo?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

Judging from the name.. its prolly Julie... she loves Pokemon... but it could be someone else who loves Pokemon...

Wolf Snare

kewl.... i have all of the members of COZ stats in turbo, if anyone is interested. our clan, TSC, is at war with them, and i just though i would offer their stats to everyone....
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

Hey.. send them to me.... my clan is at war with them too... my number and horde name are in my siggy... I'm gonna post it in the clan news section...

Wolf Snare

there ya go....
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

Thankee.. *Plots evil things*