EXPANSION

Started by Dead Eye, October 28, 2003, 05:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

*Blanches* Oh.. sorry.. didn't realize... have to think up some new patronising thing to say.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Blackeyes

Thank you, it was rather annoying.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Gen. Volkov

Welcome..... it was supposed to be annoying.. but not that way.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Badrang the Tyrant

I think that MGC is gonna take over the expansion!

Gen. Volkov

And this is a bad thing? *Laughs* We're not you know... too much of a hassle, plus once you are on top, everyone wants to take you down.

Badrang the Tyrant

Aye, that's the fun of it though!  Everyone wants to take you down, but they are too weak to do it...

Gen. Volkov

This is true.. provided you are in a strong, big clan, but this early in the game, it'll be impossible to get any sort of distance between the top and the next, so I plan to get on top much later in the game.. where a nice fat gap will keep me there....

Badrang the Tyrant

Oh believe me, we'll get ahead provided Wolf Bite doesn't come in and take us out...

Blackeyes

Tsk, tsk, my dear boys, we'll jolly well kill the bloke before he gets are jolly 'ol land harharhar!!
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Gen. Volkov

Which he probably will.... anyway.. I hope you are right.

Badrang the Tyrant

I don't know, once Wolf gets on a roll, it's hard to stop him.

EmpNero

heh..  Nero got #13..  nero feels unlucky..  nero was rather unlucky though..  there was a big fire in Rome when nero was emporer..  
A Deranged Emperor of Rome?
Formerly of the clan Rome

Dixie Ros?

*Dies*  C'mon! Let me login! *Goes off shouting BAD words*
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

The Beatles

My opinion? DEXter concentrated on gameplay, BAXter on the user interface.

Ashyra Nightwing

WOW! I got #16, thanks to Aus... #16 was my second-choice number! I wanted #7, but 16 is great..