TBOAV (Oldbies only)

Started by Jedi!?, October 28, 2003, 12:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jedi!?

This is a clan for 1st gen eldbies. Warlords from the Xepher server, before the 1st expasnion.

With the 2nd expansion of RWL we oldbies have advanced to the next stage of oldbieness. We're ancientbies LOL

Our number are dwindiling but our strength is everlasting. We, the most experianced players of the game should form a new clan and show the newbies and 2nd gen oldbies how the game is played.

Even if we have no earthly clue ourselves :D .

I will not be the leader of this clan, we'll have a poll to decide that. I just need to know who's in. Reply here if you are interested. Remember, clan space is limited and first come first serve. We'll expand as the game gets begger but there is a max clan size. Please reply and I'll send you an IM for the forum.

Our key strengths will be attack syncronization using the clan forum
www.staronesw.com/forum/ and the extreme experianceof playing for over a year.

The main reason some clans win and some fall to dust, is unity or lack there of. We must strike fast and together. You are the pros.

~Joseph, Jedi!?
~Joseph
Jedi!? Lord of the Jedi Horde

~WOD~
Proud member of TBOAV: Return the strength of old!

Ashyra Nightwing

Yes... I will definitely consider joining. If KOI doesn't work out, i will.

Gen. Volkov

I'll join if you'll take me... I was the very first age.... but I left as you may know. I do have experience though.. and I mass stoats.. hardly anyone does.. so I kick behind with them.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

calria

I'll join. I were a double-digiter, and I was in the original TBV!

Mark

Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Kilkenne

Just to make a point of sorts, I was the assistant leader of the original TBV. Me and Ereptor made it the day we joined...Good clan.

Badrang the Tyrant

I'd join, but I don't know if I'm considered an oldbie.  I was here during the first Age and joined VU.   But, I'm in MGC right now.  If it doesn't work out for me, then I'd definitely join...

Menatus

First of all, Volkov, almost everyone masses stoats. Ashyra masses skiffs, newbies and people like Peace mass rats (you can do that if you don't care about fighting wars with everyone) I mass weasels a lot (though right now I'm evenly distributed) and the rest mass stoats.

Plus you shouldn't tell people that, anyway.

Gen. Volkov

Its called counter intelligence buddy.. you tell people one thing and do another... guess my real strat will remain unknown... oh and by the way... considering the way I kick everyones behind... stoats AREN'T massed much.... *mutters, sounds like Fat doot in Austin Powers*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Jedi!?

Heh, yeah, TBV was the best. I was also 2nd in command but that was at the end of the clans life. I was one of the 4 left when Ereptor was forced to disband it by... (I forget LOL)  
~Joseph
Jedi!? Lord of the Jedi Horde

~WOD~
Proud member of TBOAV: Return the strength of old!

Badrang the Tyrant

So, will the TBOAV have me if things don't work with MGC?    I'm not attempting to leave the MGC anytime soon, but I'm not sure about the Clan Rules...

The Lady Shael

Meh, I'll join, if you're not full...I need a clan...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

Wait! Shael! Join me.. when I create my clan! I'mm gonna leave Sun Commanders soon.... fun as it is to be in there.. I'd rather be in a clan I have some control over.. but you can be assistant leader.. and we'll prolly be allied with MCG..

The Lady Shael

Mmf, I dunno. I think I might join TBOAV, because they all seem to be clan members, and I think there's a good chance they might ally with ROME.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

ROME has no allies... it says so right in the their clan crier.... besides.. MCG is more powerful right now..