Some old stuff...

Started by bjornredtail, October 27, 2003, 07:50:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

I try to, every so often. Mainly to people I don't know. I tend to drop the role-playing attitude when it's one of my better friends.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Menatus

Aww, I would. It makes it all the more fun. Since you probably know who I am, but I hope you don't, WE can RP! Yey.

Dixie Ros?

I do. PM for my army. It will be answered with the name "Snowglitter" if it's me.
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Gen. Volkov

I wish I had kept my in game massages.. some of them were quite funny... plus people had a very different style of saying things in game back then.. it was rather cool... I wonder if anyone else saved they're messages.. it would be neat to see how I was back then....
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Vengerak

Hey, I'm really not appreciating having IG messages I've sent people posted publically on boards.  That's just not on, & quite needless.