Feeling kinda remember-ful

Started by General Austin, October 27, 2003, 03:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Austin

In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Blackeyes

That is very touching, is it a true story?
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

General Austin

I don't think so, because no-one could see what he was saying or thinking when he was on the rope, but it has a powerful moral to it..

The Beatles

CoolClaw

Wow that was a cool story. I'll have to email that to some people...
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

General Austin

Bumping this, just so people can see it. It's an awesome story, sorry if it is illegal to bump and I didn't know...

Ashyra Nightwing

Wow... That's a touching story, Aus..

Veranor

Why does it specify what hand God is holding you with? Sorry.. I'm not really religious.

EDIT:
Also, I swear, if a supreme being told me to do something (and I knew it was) I would do it. Why would you not follow the order? I mean that's like saying," Hmmmm I just stabbed myself in the eye with a fork, but maybe the other eye won't hurt as much"

EDIT:
I bet he would have let go too.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

General Austin

Usually the right hand is used more often, and in biblical terms means that you are given privelege within a realm or some such thing.

Also, sometimes hearing a deep booming commanding voice telling you to let go of a rope when you think you're 16,000 feet from the ground if kind of hard to obey. You can convince yourself you're hearing things in the dark cold, that it's a bad spirit telling you to do something to hurt yourself, or any other preposterous thing you can imagine....