Check out the Avatar!

Started by RazorClaw, October 26, 2003, 08:33:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Isn't it neat? I might get a different one of an Ohio State Hockey player, but this is good enough for now.

Kilkenne

Coolness! Mine and Peace's still rocks, but that's cool too...It's a shame that OSU lost to Wisconsin this year...Wait. No it wasn't, I was there and it was a lovely good game, hehe...Next year I'm coming to the horseshoe though, so I get to visit that picture  ;)  

Almkman

Hmph.At least it's Ohio State and the one I use at Terrouge.Wisconsin shall die next year.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

RazorClaw

Yeah, that match hurt, huh? But I still expect OSU to have the league's top record... *mutters "or else"*

Almkman

I didn't get to watch the game.Stupid Clarett for his doings.

Kilkenne

I'm all for Michigan or Michigan state winning the Big 10 and going to the Rose Bowl. After Wisconsin's embarrassing performance against Northwestern (I went to that one at Northwestern) we don't deserve anything, though we would have been in the running if Purdue was our only loss...

RazorClaw

Yes, well, once a stupid (though athletically talented) college dude, always a stupid college dude. He just didn't make the right choices.*despite peaceful talk, throws Michigan-colored bad tomatoes at Clarett (to make it even more disgusting, he'll be covered in navy and gold)* MICHIGAN!!??? Kilk, are you all right?

Kilkenne

Yup! I'm doing okay, I want OSU to lose because the Nat'l champs CAN'T win again, the Big Ten is either going to beat it out of them or they'll go and get beaten by Oklahoma if some of the right teams lose, or they go to the Rose Bowl by winning the Big Ten and they might get beaten into a bloody pulp there by a Big East or SEC team.

RazorClaw

Yes, but-- why MICHIGAN!!!??? I mean, of anyone to root for... I'd sooner be cheering for Miami!!!

Almkman

That is sad that Wisconsin lost to Northwestern.Northwestern is the worst team in the Big Ten.Down with Michigan.

Blackeyes

Lol, Kilk, aren;t you from Michigan?
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

CoolClaw

Michigan, even though it is awesome, probaly won't win the big ten. Michigan State is Undeafeated veen though I don't think they're better than OSU.   Michigan didn't too good this year.
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Gen. Volkov

That would be because Michigan bites the Big one......
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Almkman

Ohio State will beat Michigan State so they won't be undefeated for long.Michigan will probablly beat OSU.

Menatus

Oh yeah? well....my schools marching band won best in state...

stupid geeks.

Wanna know whats cool?