*worships fervently the two new mods*

And while we're on that subject.

*marries Jakee*
*marries May*
*marries The Really Cool Warlord*

Edit: Whoops I forgot a few

*marries him*
*marrier her*
*marries you, and you, and you, and you, and you, and you, and you... Oh yes... And you!*

*evil laugh and computer talking*

I 14643pwn url htm taggings cool.

*snicker* They don't even understand the language...

Cheetos and Fine Leather Pudding!

Haha, get it you guys?
Its funny because its random and doesn't make any sense.

See!
Julie, you still can't fight the addiction, and the lure of BAX! ROME is weak, and shall soon be crushed.

Scipio

Actually, I believe that your biggest threat is MGC, as they have taken a higher place then us Romans. I wouldn't be so sure that you should ignore them and just attack Rome, because with pseudonyms, you don't know who's who. Let's face it, MGC is a better clan right now, no two ways about it. If you simply annoy MGC, it seems that this whole game will be dominated. Your choice.
One of the 10 emperors of Rome

Riverpaw

Ah... yiss... Rome is trying what I expected... Don't give in. They just want to turn us against ourselves and then take over... We're only ahead because they're storing turns... CRUSH THEM!
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Scipio

Umm- just so you know, Riverpaw is an enemy of Rome, as he was not allowed into our clan, which is full. Like I said before, think whatever you want to, however, MGC will take over if given the chance, I guarantee it. Also, Riverpaw is just a jealous person, spewing out his hatred against Rome, so as the Romans say "take everything he says with a grain of salt" (english translation).  
One of the 10 emperors of Rome

The Lady Shael

Quote from: RiverpawCRUSH THEM!
*looks on amusedly* Truthfully, I wouldn't advise that...if the Rome clan does get a good start off here, it'd be hard to take them all down...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

Tell you what.. Rome is made up of unknowns... MGC is not... you do the math... also.. I'm in MCG and you know I wouldn't be in a clan that would do what Scipio is suggesting.. so you make the obvious choice. Support us.. or do nothing at all... but don't support the Romans.. have you seen their comments? They WANT to start wars and stuff.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Veranor

Quote from: ScipioUmm- just so you know, Riverpaw is an enemy of Rome, as he was not allowed into our clan, which is full. Like I said before, think whatever you want to, however, MGC will take over if given the chance, I guarantee it. Also, Riverpaw is just a jealous person, spewing out his hatred against Rome, so as the Romans say "take everything he says with a grain of salt" (english translation).
First:

Everyone is going to try to take power obviously.

Second:

http://www.constitution.org/mac/prince00.htm

[Do not aggrandize your already great enemies in the process of defeating the weaker.]
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Riverpaw

Erk... I would give a nice rebuttal and all, but I really don't feel like stooping down to your level and insulting others so...
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Gen. Volkov

I refer all to my previous post....... that's all I have to say.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Blackeyes

Quote from: Gen. VolkovI refer all to my previous post....... that's all I have to say.
Dude, quite spamming, you joined less then a month ago, and you alreasdy have more then 300 posts. Thats sad! Owell, I believe MGC weould win this war, we have manhy good players in it. Including myself lol.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Gen. Volkov

This coming from the guy who just celebrated his 1000th post and has one or two topics that are nothing but spam.......

Badrang the Tyrant

Quote from: BlackeyesDude, quite spamming, you joined less then a month ago, and you alreasdy have more then 300 posts. Thats sad! Owell, I believe MGC weould win this war, we have manhy good players in it. Including myself lol.
Aye, me too, though no one knows who I am except clansmates... :D  

Gen. Volkov

*Is in MCG.... but wants to get out as he doesn't want to be part of a clan war this soon in the game* Uh I'm not so sure about MCG winning myself....

EmpNero

rofl!
the game reset isnt even a day old and clans are already flexing their muscles, and war is already being plotted..  nero finds this funny, yes he does..
A Deranged Emperor of Rome?
Formerly of the clan Rome

Gen. Volkov

Correction.. members of clans are flexing their muscles... and its all been inspired by your clan.... oh and I don't think its funny... I think its sad.