Greetings from the Capital

Started by Messenger of Rome, October 26, 2003, 12:58:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flavius Irae

Salve, Razorclaw!

No, it would not be wise to ignore this "foolish superstition", as our might shall simply put, conquer you.  Vir parvi officii es!  Go watch Ohio State football, instead of trying to insult the Romans in Latin.  Cogitas nihil!  Just kidding....lol.  Latin is so fun, isn't it?

Vale,

Flavius Irae
user posted image

Not one of the Ten Emperors of Rome

The Beatles

I've got confidential, sure-fire info that Flavius is an impostor. A cheat. A fake. A pretender. Heed him not. He's some wannabe, but not one of the '10'.

RazorClaw

Quote from: The BeatlesLorem Ipsum dolor sit amet. (lol)
Razorclaw, you should see Badphone's title - instructive. Caesar si vivere, ad remum dareris. Worth noting, no?

At any rate, mpan. I find it a bit rich that you call me a liar (which btw is untrue) after you a. violate my privacy of IM, b. blab stuff all over the place, c. drop hints about things I asked you to keep under the radar freely, and d. extort information from me, without even committing yourself to secrecy. (while of course, asking for rats and land in Turbo)
I once had a good opinion of you - but that's changed.
Yes, if Ceasar were alive, oyu'd be chained to an oar. Anyways, what that whole thing meant was:

I don't care about your dopey religious cult. So there! And... May barbarians invade your personal space! May conspirators assasinate you in the mall! May false logic undermine your entire philosophy! You couch potatoes! If you can read this, you have too much education. Where's my rubber ducky? I want my rubber ducky!

It's obvious that they didn't understand the whole thing. Beatles, noli nothis permittere te terere. Just say to them, "Vescere bracis meis!". But maybe we should feel sorry for them as they're raptus regaliter.

Now, all of you great-great grandkids of Nero (you resemble him uncannily, I must say) just post a translation of that.  

Riverpaw

Meh... I'm always the one in trouble... Well, sorry to those I have offended, but mind you, should you take over, it will be my duty to attempt to smushle you... Well, attempt is a rather broad word... I'll just lose trying, but hey, it'll be fun if you all aren't too serious... Oh, wait... That would be me... As for dropping hints, half of what I said was incorrect so why bother critisizing me... Who knows, I may just... erm... Wait, that wouldn't help... Wow, I'm incoherent when someone threatens me... Meh, must get back to not being smushled by Beatles' wrath on turbo... Seeya... for now... Meh, what says someone will try to kill me for this... Wait, did I just say meh? Ah!! Anyways, I should be gone by now... I suppose I must be quiet about this whole thing as I shouldn't even know in the first place... Meh... Wait, I just said meh again! Ah! Erm... yeah... incoherence... And stop laughing you... you... you!
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Gen. Volkov

I would just like to point out that the edited part was back in the Ultramoderated discussion.... I was correcting some of my spelling... alsd this messenger of Rome has no idea what he is talking about.. as The Fall of Rome was the CAUSE of the Black Ages aka The Dark Ages aka The Middle Ages...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Badrang the Tyrant

Quote from: The BeatlesLorem Ipsum dolor sit amet. (lol)
Razorclaw, you should see Badphone's title - instructive. Caesar si vivere, ad remum dareris. Worth noting, no?

At any rate, mpan. I find it a bit rich that you call me a liar (which btw is untrue) after you a. violate my privacy of IM, b. blab stuff all over the place, c. drop hints about things I asked you to keep under the radar freely, and d. extort information from me, without even committing yourself to secrecy. (while of course, asking for rats and land in Turbo)
I once had a good opinion of you - but that's changed.
Heheehe!  I still don't know which Admin gave me that title....

Quite frankly I'd like to see the Romans take over.  Then I could kill them! :P  

Gen. Volkov

*Snickers, High fives Badrang* Yeah.. they don't know who they're messin with....
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

The Lady Shael

Mwahahaha...*skips around topic, collecting all the Latin phrases* More extra credit Mrs. Wills...

Hm. This is amusing...and confusing. Confusing and amusing. No, Tania, they're all definitely not the same people...I won't reveal more than is already revealed, so I can say there are at least three people...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Well Actually I Do Have a

*skips around merrily*
*grabs an apple and laughs because its funny that its an apple*
*names himself the official notecard holder of the Admins*
*worships fervently the two new mods*

And while we're on that subject.

*marries Jakee*
*marries May*
*marries The Really Cool Warlord*

Edit: Whoops I forgot a few

*marries him*
*marrier her*
*marries you, and you, and you, and you, and you, and you, and you... Oh yes... And you!*

*evil laugh and computer talking*

I 14643pwn url htm taggings cool.

*snicker* They don't even understand the language...

Cheetos and Fine Leather Pudding!

Haha, get it you guys?
Its funny because its random and doesn't make any sense.

See!
Wolfbites #1 Fan!
I

The Beatles

Gen. Volkov

*Twitches and resists the urge to punch the guy who has a "life" out* Dude... that wasn't funny..... dude... I just said dude.... DUDE! I never say that DUDE! That's awesome!

Sun Jian

I'm kinda worried about the romans....I think we're in for if what Dead Eye told was true....*runs and hides somewhere in denmark* :ph34r:  :ph34r: HAHA....oh no where is rome is it close to Denmark?aaah!!
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

Domitian

Domitian of the Roman Empire, one of the 11 Emperors.

Badrang the Tyrant

Quote from: Sun JianI'm kinda worried about the romans....I think we're in for if what Dead Eye told was true....*runs and hides somewhere in denmark* :ph34r:  :ph34r: HAHA....oh no where is rome is it close to Denmark?aaah!!
Why are you worried about them?  The RWLers out number them by about a hundred...

Riverpaw

Quote from: Badrang the TyrantWhy are you worried about them?  The RWLers out number them by about a hundred...
They happen to be RWL-ers and many of them happen to be some of the elite RWL-ers, that's why.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.