Star Wars

Started by RazorClaw, January 31, 2003, 06:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Comments about it! Anything that you want to say!

Deathclaw

I HATE Star Wars!!! Horrible movie............
Glory, Glory, Man United!

RazorClaw

Which movie do you not like???? Episode II was absolutely sad..... Meaning it was pathetic.

Deathclaw

All of them are sad.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

RazorClaw

I don't know.... The first three were pretty good in my opinion. The books are awesome!

Books suk, movies rule!!

Bloodrath

Heh, the last two movies were bad but the orginal trilogy was great. Also, all the people I have talked to love the books way more than the movie. Books get more indepth and you get a better understanding of what is happening in the plots.

Also Cheesy, could you try and not make such spelling errors? Like not just on this post but on other topics. Its really starting to get annoying. :(  

Taint ma folt typ two fest. Kan't strop...

Bloodrath

After you post actually read what you just posted and edit it. Cause it really gets highly annoying to read your posts. After a while people won't even read your posts because of the bad grammer and will just ignore you completly.

I know. Sry, now-a-days I check my spelling. Can you believe it, it's a miracle.

Bran Stoneshield

The orignal three were better!
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Saevel Amalith

Indeed i agree that the original three were better, But i do like the star wars and i have read a couple of the bools

[/QUOTE] I am saevel Amalith of Evermeet, let my sword aid those who are my freinds and slay those who oppose them

-Disciple of the gods

RazorClaw

The Heir To The Empire trilogy (books) is sweet. Also the X-Wing book series is good.

Bravehart

The movies suck, the books rock. I own about 30 of the books, they're great, especially new jedi order......... except... chewie dies!!!!!

I?ll miss the winter
A world of fragile things
Look for me in the white forest
Hiding in a hollow tree
I know you can hear me
I can taste it in your tears

Holding my last breath
Safe inside myself
Are all my thoughts of you
Sweet raptured light
It ends here tonight

Closing your eyes to disappear
You pray your dreams will leave you here
But still you wake and know the truth
No one?s there

RazorClaw

Yeah, I hate the author of that book. That's like saying that R2 is blown up or something.