RWL: BAX vs. TSR: WB2 FaF

Started by Riverpaw, October 23, 2003, 06:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riverpaw

Warbands II Frost and Flame verseus Redwall Warlords Black Ages Expansion

|| D i s c u s s i o n || a n d || D e b a t e ||

(Ming's fantasy writing ahead...)

Synopsis

Long ago, in a land far, far away, existed the kingdon of Promsciance, the land of conquering heroes. Promsciance was like all other mythical lands. It prospered well, but as all lands must, it faded into disrepair, and not soon thereafter, total destruction. The lands of Promsciance became so destructive that they soon ceased to exist. However, before all was lost, the brave king of Promsciance sent a message to other realms, urging them to carry forth the legacy that is Promsciance. So began an era...

That message had indeed reached the worlds of other beings, into the farthest crevices of our world. The message was recieved by two young creatures, a brave otter by the name of Retto and a skilled mouse by the name of Karlin. These two both vowed to carry forth the leagcy that was Promsciance, and so they established their own kingdoms, Redwall: Warlords and the Warbands of Mossflower, and so it began, a new era, of which Promsciance ruled once again...

Countless battles raged on within these kingdoms. Occasionally, as time went on, the rulers of these kingdoms would issue decrees which stated new rules and regulations, and thereby added a new facet of complexity to the lives of the woodlanders. Today, another decree has risen forth, and so dawns a new age...

(THIS IS AS OF YET INCOMPLETE AND WILL BE FINISHED LATER. PLEASE DO NOT BEGIN THE DEBATES OR REPLIES UNTIL I FINISH.)
(FORGET THAT! DEBATE!)
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Almkman

When is Frost and Flame coming out?
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Riverpaw

Quote from: almkmanWhen is Frost and Flame coming out?
It should have been out already, but you know Karlin... he says he's in charge of it and then later says that Beatles is supposed to be doing the coding. Well, anyways, horray for Beatles for his work on the upcoming FaF. Now, debate.

*ten years later*

Oh.

Aminrael

Question: The topic title says "no editing". But isn't one of the points of posting in the UltraModerated Discussion board so that other members can edit your posts as needed? Or am I just being confused?
"JWPOINGKLGNF, she says. This is non-typical. Why she says it, we're not sure."
-Stormy

Riverpaw

True, but I'll have to risk that seeing as this would easily get wiped out by newer posts in General.

*ten years later*

Oh.

Ruatine

I suppose most of us on here will be biased toward RWL:BAX since we all started with RWL. I think it's a bit premature and pointless to be debating about two expansions that haven't even come out yet; there's not much to debate.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Riverpaw

There's a lot more than what appears to be. Karlin and Retto have both been subtly releasing info bit by bit. Yes, I think I should find some to post here...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Retto

Straight from the rules (really, now. read them)
No Advertising There will be no advertising at all, or promotion/discussion of games other than Redwall: Warlords.

Since Riverpaw obviously doesn't want this topic lost, I'll move it to GD
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Riverpaw

Quote from: RettoNo Advertising There will be no advertising at all, or promotion/discussion of games other than Redwall: Warlords.
Meh. I'm not advertising. (As usual, every time I do something, it's wrong...) Well, what now? It took be quite a bit to write that paragraph.

*ten years later*

Oh.

Retto

No Advertising There will be no advertising at all, or promotion/discussion of games other than Redwall: Warlords.

it just doesn't belong in the UltraModerated Discussion Forum
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Riverpaw

Meh, much more broad than I expected. Oh, well. (Can we continue it here?) Yes, must read rules much more carefully.

*ten years later*

Oh.

RazorClaw

ALong ago, in a land far, far, away? That sounds kinda farmiliar...

Riverpaw

Thank you Retto, for not killing off my most creative post in a few days or so. Anyways, RazorClaw, yeah, so many fables start that way. Now, everyone, on topic and debating, please.

*ten years later*

Oh.

~>John<~

er, no. Retto hasn't release 2 of the things yet, and another 2 we have to figure out for ourselves
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Riverpaw

Quote from: ~>John<~er, no. Retto hasn't release 2 of the things yet, and another 2 we have to figure out for ourselves
Meh, we've still got enough to debate on...

*ten years later*

Oh.