Don't you guys miss Josh just a teeny, tiny, li'l

Started by Menatus, October 23, 2003, 05:00:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

Well, one thing's for sure: Ragey's not playing. I highly doubt Josh would make such an obvious second account. But who knows with him? He's random.

Hehe...flamed.

Blackeyes

The fenix2, it's probably some kid trying to live off Josh's glory. lol
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Holby

I will not deleted this

The Beatles

Well, he /is/ a brilliant player. Remember somewhere I named the players who changed the game is played, and the really good ones?

Changed the way it's played:
Ragefur
Josh
Ereptor
Wolf Bite

Great:
Retto
Xenocide
Holby
Peace Alliance

Holby

Hmm, I thought Peace was one of those "shaped the game" players, can't remember. And I never said Josh wasn't a brilliant player, nor do I think he isn't. But the word "glory" was what I questioned.  
I will not deleted this

Ashyra Nightwing

Naah. I don't mind Josh when he's not multiplaying or generally being annoying, but I don't really want him back.

Menatus

Blackeyes

Gen. Volkov

Um Blackeyes... is there anything wrong with you today?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Bloodrath

By looking at the past he is a very good player but his attitude is not in the right place. I have seem him gagged/banned or whatever and since I came on today I have learned he is been banned for good. I guess his chances ran out. If he would just act more civil in some spots he would have been a much better person to talk too. I used to talk with him often, but after all those lash outs, you just want to forget about him. Too me though, I don't really care if he is banned or playing. I can live with it, but if the admins think he should be gone for good than I am okay with that.

Blackeyes

Quote from: Gen. VolkovUm Blackeyes... is there anything wrong with you today?
No nothing wrong.

Gen. Volkov

*Shrugs* Oh.. OK.. it just seemed like you were acting strange...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Blackeyes

No, I just sort of happy. I am coming on to 1000 posts so i will be getting my title!

Gen. Volkov

*Shrugs again* Well I hope they really do give you a title...

Blackeyes

Ok, well go to the polls and choose one of myy titles. Or offer me a different one.