Command and Conquer

Started by Gen. Volkov, October 22, 2003, 12:02:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

I REALLY like the game Command and Conquer Red Alert 2.. any comments?

(I don't like spam! Spam Spam Spam Spam.... Monty Python rocks.... I just remember that skit every time someone mentions spam..)

Now for something completely different: I have a million stoats in Turbo!!!! *Celebrates*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Almkman

To easy.Except for the last soviet level.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Gen. Volkov

*Nods* Well yes... but its still fun. You have gotten past the SEALS level in South America then? How did you do it? I couldn't complete it before I had to give it back to the friend I borrowed it from.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Almkman

You have to get and protect the airport thingy so you  can get gi's.You destroy the prism towers to get two more seals and a engineer.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Gen. Volkov

Oh.... so thats how you do it.... I was doing it bass ackwards the whole time... and keep getting overrun by the Soviets...

Sonoras

I have that game,it is kinda easy,thats why I play skirmish games.
GI dogs are the coolest.

Gen. Volkov

Well yes.. thats why I played mostly skirmish games too.. as most of the missions were easy.. and GI dogs ROCK!!!

CoolClaw

That game is prety cool. I have Generals though and thats cool.
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

One Hit Wonder

It's fun to play as soviet online and just send hundreds upon hundreds of conscripts at your enemies, flooding their base after about 10 minutes, they get confused and bewildered, and usually end up leaving  :lol:  
<KATO>
Kill All That Oppose

user posted image

He opposed.

Sonoras

When I joined Red Alert 2 on  the net,it doesnt even work for me.
After pushing "accept" I just wait but then it brings me back to main menu.

Vengerak

Heh, I've got the Spam Song mp3 on my computer.  "Lovely spam...wonderful spam (spam spam spaaam) lovely spam (spam lovely spam)" wonderful spam...