How Old are you?

Started by ~>John<~, October 20, 2003, 09:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dixie Ros?

Like the idiot I am, I hit null. How dumb was that?
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Kilkenne

Not dumb at all.

You're so old, your age defies all conventional wisdom! Older than infinity, a number which Humans cannot yet begin to comprehend.

Veranor

Quote from: windhound
*applies anti glue spray*  *glue melts off*  *wanders in circles*
I'm not leavin just because I go to college!  I'll probubly stay till RWL is nought but dust..  though, noone would miss me on the forums methinks, I post little..  meh..  new laptop when I go to college, plus Ethernet connection..  yea..

hrm.  5000 days..  gah..  *mutters*  *tries to do equasion in head*  *fails*  *grabs calcuator*  err..  13.5 years.. yea for technology...
I rounded to the nearest half thousand ;)
I'm close to that though...
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Dead Eye

14, freshman in high school. I will be 15 in a few months.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Gen. Volkov

I'm 19 and I prove that you only get more immature and goofier as you get older.... I'm already in college... I rejoined at it actually... funny how that goes....
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ruatine

QuoteI'm 19 and I prove that you only get more immature and goofier as you get older

I hope your speaking for yourself there, buddy.  ;)

Meself, I'm 18 as of Sept. 26 and a freshmen in college. Blech.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

~>John<~

I was the youngest person to reach rank 1 ever
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Ashyra Nightwing

Ooh! I'm pretty young, and I was Empress for a while on Turbo...

~Turbo's First Empress~

Gen. Volkov

Teufel>>Wow... you're a serious one aren't you? You haven't noticed the silliness and goofiness at college?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Badrang the Tyrant

Quote from: windhound
*applies anti glue spray*  *glue melts off*  *wanders in circles*
I'm not leavin just because I go to college!  I'll probubly stay till RWL is nought but dust..  though, noone would miss me on the forums methinks, I post little..  meh..  new laptop when I go to college, plus Ethernet connection..  yea..

hrm.  5000 days..  gah..  *mutters*  *tries to do equasion in head*  *fails*  *grabs calcuator*  err..  13.5 years.. yea for technology...
You should get your mouth washed out for that!  I believe a lot of people would miss seeing windhound, The Fish Lover in the forums or on the game...

Blackeyes

Quote from: Ashyra NightwingOoh! I'm pretty young, and I was Empress for a while on Turbo...

~Turbo's First Empress~
I'm 14, and Ashyra. Hate to break ti to ya, but I think you have to hold emporessship for a week to become empress(or emporer).
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Ruatine

QuoteTeufel>>Wow... you're a serious one aren't you? You haven't noticed the silliness and goofiness at college?

Meh, there's silliness at college, but silliness and immaturity aren't the same thing. I know when to be silly and when to be serious. Actually, college seems to have made me more serious... not that I really needed it though. I guess it's the responsibility of having to get all my papers and studying done as well as managing my money wisely. *sighs*
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Scarwake

I'm 15 until February 12th, 2004 which then I'll be 16 and be able to get my license and all that fun stuff.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Guthorm Swordmaster

10,11 on nov the 19th.

The Beatles

Shame, Teufel! :D
College...er...right, well, maybe, shame, Volkov!
I just skipped sleep this weekend (except for 2 hours on some bus) o.O... and I didn't drink, I was all working. OK, so maybe Teufel's right.
Still, there are vaaaaluable experiences in college. Like those math parties that last til 4am.