Abby The Rat

Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Ashyra Nightwing

~Ashyra Nightwing (again)~
~birtanny67~
~stats~

The Beatles

Stats, eh! Btw, you were Ulster, Volkov.

stats

Yiss.... 'tis I, Ashyra Nightwing..

~Stats~

Gen. Volkov

Beatles>> Er.. my horde was Ulster... was my forum name that too? *Has trouble remembering* You sure it wasn't Cuthulain or Cuthilain.. or something spelled like that?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Beatles

C'mon people, want her back or not?
Volk: can't recall your forums name atm. It had an 'i' in it, I'm almost certain, though. Maybe Holby knows?

Holby

Not sure. Rings a bell, but can't place it.
I will not deleted this

Gen. Volkov

*Thinks* Well.. it might have been Cuthilain.. its kind of a joke actually.. my horde name was The Hounds of Ulster.. and Cuthilain was known as The Hound of Ulster... but I'm not sure how Cuth. is spelled... its an old Scottish legend.... anyway that could have been the name.. while I try to remember.... I add my voice to those clamoring for JUlie to come back.. *mutters* I just wish I knew or remembered who she was...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Riverpaw

Rings a bell... literary referance... but I can't spell proper nouns that well...
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Gen. Volkov

*Shrugs* Eh... well maybe someone else knows....

Blackeyes

Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Jedi!?

Get back here  :rolleyes:

We need more Pok?Maniacs and people who will  "Marry" anyone (or everyone)  :snicker:

Go Julie, Go Pokemon!
~Joseph
Jedi!? Lord of the Jedi Horde

~WOD~
Proud member of TBOAV: Return the strength of old!

Blackeyes

Julie told us that sadly, Pokemon has officially died.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Gen. Volkov

*Puts away gun, hides the Pikachu trophy on the wall* Pokemon is officially dead? How sad......

Jedi!?

*hides his Pikachu*

LOL

Get back all the same  :lol: Julie
~Joseph
Jedi!? Lord of the Jedi Horde

~WOD~
Proud member of TBOAV: Return the strength of old!