Petition to Bring Back Julie

Started by The Beatles, October 20, 2003, 03:12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark

Quote from: TR Shadow
Quote from: The Lady Shael*laughs* Nice try, Ju. You fighting against RWL addiction is like someone shaking hands with a T-rex. You also have WAY too much time on your hands....*shakes head*

- The Lady Shael Varonne -
I don't know, Shael; I think that could be done.  According to some old research (which is not reliable at all), the Tyrannosaurous Rex's vision was based on movement.  Now if this is true, which it is not, I could probably stand in front of it and wave my arms.  As it bent down to kill me, I could probably try to get to it's hands.  Alternatively, I could use a step ladder.  Would I make it?  No.  But I could try.

Oh, that was your point, wasn't it?
*Laughs* You certainly know how to answer them all, Ju.  But you did say you weren't going to stay here *confuzseled*
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

RazorClaw

*RazorClaw*

Julie, if you don't stay, I'll go back to my Is Julie an Oddball? account, I swear. Practically the ONLY reason I came back was to openly declare your greatness. *raises shaving cream pie*

Riverpaw

Quote from: TR ShadowI shall NEVER come back!
You just did!  :rolleyes:

**signs**

Riverpaw Rainfur of Holt Riverstar
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

The Lady Shael

Ju: Ah, but that's assuming you could build a time machine to find a T-Rex to shake hands with. ^_^ A T-Rex as in a real-live one, not those animatronic ones you see at theme parks. But that was only half of my point. The other half was a hidden reason behind this argument to force you to keep you coming back and prove that RWL addiction is indeed getting to you.  :)  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Riverpaw

I shall now attempt to telepathically contact Julie and convince her to return once and for all... (Erm... Give me a minute...  :rolleyes:  ...  :D )

*ten years later*

Oh.

~>John<~

should be moved to spam 101.....
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Menatus

~Foof.

[*poke* No spamming while in GD, Tania. *nod*]

The Beatles

Menatus

Oh my dear lord. You've got to far, Shael! It's not spam, other people have replied to the topic with just their name. But I thought putting just a name would be boring, so I put a nickname. If you're gonna do that to me you have to go tell that to everyone who made a one word post here. Is that not the point?!

*is just mad cuz she was idiot enough to put a Dentyne Ice and Fire in her mouth at the same time and now taste buds are numb*

Scarwake

*decides to add all his signatures*

~Scarwake
~TJ the Hot
~TJ the HOTTIE
~TJ Boggs
~Timothy James Boggs
~Toggie Boggs
~Jamie Boggs
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

The Lady Shael

*slaps head* Oops. Forgot this topic was a petition...mod's instinct again...sorry Tania!
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Riverpaw

Quote from: ~>John<~should be moved to spam 101.....
I was serious, ya know... It just never works except once a week or so... ( :rolleyes: )

*ten years later*

Oh.

Menatus

But of course! On my board mods don't do anything because there are no rules. ^_^;;;

Ashyra Nightwing

~Ashyra

Please come back, Julie!

Gen. Volkov

*In general likes people to be here so...* -Gen. Volkov- *Can't remember other name.. could have been Cuthulain*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES