The Last War of Supremacy

Started by Mikalae Gildar, October 20, 2003, 09:47:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dead Eye

But um, Kilk never hit Aus at all. ~cough~  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Gen. Volkov

Ah... I see *Backs off his attack on the chivalrous Knight er silly English Knight (pronounced, for those of you who haven't seen Monty Python, k-ni-git)* Feel free to defend and uphold the weak...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Mikalae Gildar

The Cronies-a-la-Kilk hit Aus.  Therefore, I hit Kilk.  He is the ringleader of doomness, and he will be gone.  Thank you.

And if you hit me...

ITS ONLY A FLESH WOUND!
"A true victory is to make your enemy see they were wrong to oppose you in the first place, to force them to acknowledge your greatness."

"Then you kill them?"

"...Only if it's necessary."

--Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, "Sacrifice of Angels"

Gen. Volkov

I'll bite you! Come back here and fight like a man!

*Is unsure to applaud the Knight or run like mad to get out of Kilk's way.....*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Mikalae Gildar

You pansy!

Hehe.

And my new avatar is, as you may guess, from the Avengers.  And I am an Avenger of Aus, thus, it works.  See?  *points*

Yeah, anyway <_<

I think you are supposed to stay and cheer me on. ::agrees::
"A true victory is to make your enemy see they were wrong to oppose you in the first place, to force them to acknowledge your greatness."

"Then you kill them?"

"...Only if it's necessary."

--Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, "Sacrifice of Angels"

Gen. Volkov

Maybe two swallows tied together? What else do you burn besides withches? More Witches!

*Looks* That is mucho cool... The Avengers... yeah! *Grins* OK.. I'll stay.. have to show support for our brave knight...

I fart in your general direction!

Kilkenne

So basically you are going to take the brunt of my fury for everyone else? You're doing a great service...It's like throwing rocks at a bees' hive, buddy...Find out what happens.

And remember, I left Aus alone on purpose, though our war was with Loren, I did NOT touch Aus because I like Aus, but I am not going to let my Clan lose a war just because I like someone...But with the complaining and all...Here we go again, people feeling righteous trying to take me down, hehe...

AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS NEXT GAME: 500 MILLION TO WHOEVER KILLS MIKALAE. 1 BILLION IF HE GOES DOWN WITH A BIG FIGHT.

Have fun.

Gen. Volkov

Ooo 500 million? How you gonna get that? I mean so soon? *Plots*

The Lady Shael

Ah, I'm sure he'll manage. If not, he'll probably end up borrowing it from me... :P

Please stop with the enlarged letters, it's getting quite annoying, and there's nothing wrong with using 'bold' or 'italics'.

Volkov, as much as I enjoy Monty Python, the quotes don't add much significance to the topic, and your randomness has been irritating some people of late. Just a note there.

Be careful what you say, Mikalae. I read this after our conversation online.

And Volkov, reading your posts are so amusing. ^_^

First-

QuoteOK.. I'll stay.. have to show support for our brave knight...

Then after Kilk posted-

QuoteOoo 500 million? How you gonna get that? I mean so soon? *Plots*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

Ok.. I'll stop with the random Monty quotes... and most of these posts have been just for others entertainment *Realizes he just admitted to more spam* Of course most of them have also had some element of truth to them.... and relevance...

Blackeyes

I have a grand 'ol idea. Howsabout in the 4th are, we all fight by our forum names? Then there will be no hiding, and you'll be able to tell who is friend or foe more esealy.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Ashyra Nightwing

nah. Everyone knows I'm Pentephraxis Legion... I always have been, I always will be.

~>John<~

who said we have to use our names? I like fake names. Makes it more interesting it does.....you could forge an alliance with your worst enemy  ;)  
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

General Austin

I'll be using my old name, and with new tactics. Anyone who takes the bounty on Mikalae I will personally mutilate also. Be warned, I'm better than you think. *puts on mysterious-looking makeup and vanishes*
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Ashyra Nightwing

Yess... I also. Skiffs are fun. I shall protect Mikalae..