The Last War of Supremacy

Started by Mikalae Gildar, October 20, 2003, 09:47:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikalae Gildar

Thus Spake the Lady Shael!  The Last War of Supremacy (as it will now be called) is over; the forces of both sides are scattered and broken, and a new power has emerged to control the world as its own.  The Blades were annihilated, and Athel Loren has emerged, damaged and battered, but still standing.  A new emperor took the throne, but was murdered after three days as ruler.  His vassals and generals fled, some across the sea, others to the south.  The Fourth Age of the World is about to dawn; the Third Age is in it's twilight.  On this twilight, on this setting of the sun, the uneasy peace of death rests.  The last rays of the sun of the Third Age are casting their piercing rays across the wasted and scorched earth.  Who will control the world in the Fourth Age?  The future is uncertain, but many prophets and seers are seeing two new names in the fogs of war; the names of

Kilkenne

and

Mikalae

-Thus Ended the Prophecy of the Seer of the Northlands

------
OOC: Shameless little thing there.  Heh.  Watch your back, Kilk... :ph34r:  
"A true victory is to make your enemy see they were wrong to oppose you in the first place, to force them to acknowledge your greatness."

"Then you kill them?"

"...Only if it's necessary."

--Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, "Sacrifice of Angels"

~>John<~

Mikalae is not a threat to kilk at all, nvm that he isn't even playing. u should of done something in our rp thread, geez
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Dead Eye

HAHAHAHA. Its more like Kilk or Wolf Bite. And who knows if Ereptor or Stormclaw or Retto will be playing. And no offense, but it wont be you because your best rank is like 16 or something, right? And Kilks name isnt new. But nice story line all the same.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Badrang the Tyrant

Nice storyline!

How would you guys know if Darknight didn't come out on top?  He might surprise everyone and become Emperor very early and hold it...

Menatus

Then Menatus accidently massed weasels but made the best of it by finding everyones weakness, and is in the top 10. Mwah, she said.

Ashyra Nightwing

And the Pentephraxis Legion prodded everyone with pointy skiffs. And they said "Ouch."

Checkerpaw

Heh, I hope to do better in this next age.  I'm kind of in a rebuilding mode right now, except I haven't actually started rebuilding.  I think I'm at 36 right now, which is the lowest rank I've been for a long, long time.  Knowing that the resest will be coming so soon, I don't feel like playing as Checkerpaw's Horde anymore, so right now I'm only half-heartidly participating.  I'm much more into the Turbo mode right now.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Ashyra Nightwing

Yeh, same with me. *is Turbo's Empress*
I'm doing so badly on reg. RWL, I took a break to play Turbo..

Dixie Ros?

And lady Firerose (Me) got in the way and was used as a punching bag.
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Mikalae Gildar

Actually, Dead Eye, my best ever was fifth or sixth, I think.  Then I got sick of RWL for about two days, and trashed my account by pointlessly attacking Peace again and again and again and again...then I made the mistake of attacking Bloodwake, and was demolished.  After that, I killed my account and started anew...ah, but no one knows who I am... :ph34r:

And thanks for making this such a wonderful RP with your comments, everyone.  *sarcasm evident* <_<  
"A true victory is to make your enemy see they were wrong to oppose you in the first place, to force them to acknowledge your greatness."

"Then you kill them?"

Kilkenne

That wasn't really an RP. That was a prophecy. There is a difference...And tell people it's an RP if it doesn't become one.

Gen. Volkov

*Snickers in the background* Thats what you all think..... personally I think someone totaly unknown is going to come and kick everyone's behind.... but thats just me.... *coughs, snickers again* Prophecies rarely come true...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Mikalae Gildar

Mikalae sends a message to everyone on RWL:

I have a personal vendetta against Kilk.  I will not stop until his forces are mutilated.  This will really begin in the Fourth Age; this age is simply a build up.  I'm sorry, Shael...I really like you, but you will be related to him, and thus...*shrugs* :(

Goodbye, Kilk.

*vanishes*

"Then you kill them?"

Gen. Volkov

Man don't make proclamations like that.... you never know what will happen in 4th age... Kilk may not even play at all... *Coughaddictedcough* but even if he does... you still can't possibly know who will beat up on who... especially if you go after Shael... I have a feeling she is quite good at hurting people when she wants...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Mikalae Gildar

I am well aware of that, General.  I am prepared to be trounced.  I am defending the honor of the late Duke Aubres, who was cruelly slain.

"Then you kill them?"