Best warlord from 60-50

Started by RazorClaw, January 08, 2003, 11:19:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krull of the Kaptors

Menatus

Who wouldn't? ^_^;;

[EDIT] But it wasn't me. XD! I did Null.

Fenix

I played earth 2025 for awhile, Utopia also.
In Earth, however, I clibmed to about rank 14... then I decided to use my nukes on the guy in first(always a fun thing to take osmoene out of first :D It's not, however, a good thing to use nukes on someone who's name is "I will nuke".... I guess my SDI wasn't high enough, about 18 nukes got thru (must've stopped close to 30)... but, he got me.... After that i didn't have the time/  troops to get into the top 10 before it was rest :/ shucks... But, resets are good! (i wouldn't have made it past rank 2000 if there were no resets....Then again, you can only successfully hurt someone for substantial land if you're within a networth range...good game..)

Anyone here play Utopia? :D
^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v
:blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:
^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v
funny face...hehe

Fenix

*posty posy*
Hehe... I just wanted a new rank :D

RazorClaw

I'm not on this either, thanks to that dratted Germania. The first-draft message I sent him was blocked because of profanity. I'm really mad.

calria

something tells me you have a lot of pent-up hostilities...

Fenix

Something tells me I'm putting a 100 million dollar bounty on razor claws head...Oh! I just did!
Up for grabs, free land, put him to 3k acres and you got da cash!

Fenix

I think I deserve more votes than two... I'm almost in top 10.

Trident

I wonder who the other voted for you was?   :D  

calria

lol I don't think the votes on this are quite fair considering the fact that some (most) people didn't know who you were, Fenix dear... I for one would've changed my vote. lol in my opinion you're better than who I voted for.

Shael of Torethevel

Well, if I had known Shy was already winning with the votes, I would have voted for w00tness, but I didn't, because these polls work in a very weird way. Or maybe I wouldn't have voted at all. It's not fair really to give my vote just to one. If I voted for Shy, Josh would probably feel sad. If I voted for Josh, Shy would feel hurt.
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Shytalon

Oh come on, Shael. Do you think I would care?

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

Fenix

Shytalon

"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

The Beatles

Wooo! Back from RL.
First of all, it's very nice to have six votes. Only thing not nice is to see myself in the context of rank 50-60 when I've been in 10-20 too.
w00tness sounds cute. Starry or a lagomorph, maybe?
Thanks for the comments, Shy & Menatus!

Calria, I don't attack you all that much by now. And it's only revenge. I can show you the new search. You attacked me 17 times. Then I attacked you 11 times. Then I kept attacking you twice a day on days I got to RWL - not every day - so please don't complain and say I was unjust. In toto, I may have attacked you about 16-18 times in the last few weeks, and I was not the aggressor either.

Beatles