Race Wolf
Health 100%
Tax Rate 10%
Rats 2,431,986
Weasels 95,051
Stoats 718,530
Skiffs 285,476
Leaders 686,453

Edit: I changed this because I read Holby's post and did not want to offend anyone.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Peace Alliance

Nice to see... I guess my standard strikes helped

caedo caelestis

Don't just blame Blood Wake, the entire top 10 stats are pretty sick. I'll even admit mine are pretty sad. As I said before, the rest of the game just doesn't realize it.

Badrang the Tyrant

Isn't Blood Wake disabled?

One Hit Wonder

Didn't look to me like it was free, because he is in Loren, and they seem like they are pretty powerful, they get the whole support of the game when things don't go their way.
<KATO>
Kill All That Oppose

user posted image

He opposed.

Furies

It would kill my economy
<KATO>
Kill All That Oppose
user posted image[

Ashyra Nightwing

Heh. No skiffs. None at all..

My stats are sad... I get attacked far too much. But I can get my revenge..

Skiff power! Whoo!

Blood Wake

i did have a huge army when i was emperor but i had too little land to keep them so i sold em. you may have seen my networth dropping every once in a while. and the reason why i was disabled is because someone joined useing my E-mail address.  
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Menatus

I haven't attacked bloodwake, but...am I the ONLY person who masses weasels? I can break so many people with just a million, anyway.

Holby

I don't see it as a disgrace. BloodWake is good enough to be there, had to be good enough to make it.
How he plays is up to him, how he gains his Net is up to him, his strat is up to him.
He should not have to suffer the pain of people dissing him because of a lack of troops.
I would delete this topic, had I the power to do so.
I will not deleted this