Warlords and Emperors

Started by Ereptor, January 31, 2003, 12:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

The thing is that any warlord that is like kilk, ragefur, red raiders, me and many others don't want to be ruled by an emperor. . . . We want to become the Emperor.  For a game with this much diversion it is hard to except the fact that only one person can be the number one spot.  The problem with this is the amount of people playing this game it is that much harder to climb the ranks to the number ten spot.  Once you become that number one position, you can pretty much decide who comes in and out of the top ten.  

Tarsonis was a enemy of mine.  But i respect him for two reasons.   He is not all such a bad guy in real life if you introduce yourself ( i am sure not all of us are ).  and two he has by his power changed the game and how it is played.  I enjoy bringing in new ways to look at an rpg.  it is a role playing game people.  There should be no rules as there are no rules in life.  If he wants to dictate and force people to give him the passwords to the forums, LET HIM.  what are you going to do?  quit the game? complaign and whine that he can't do that?  Then you are not a real role playing gamer.  Play the game, but RPG's have the space to grow in ways we can only imagine until we get into power.  If you don't like the emperor.  Then plot and plan to overthrow him.  We have seen this time and time again.   Few have survived the constant change of Leadership.  Few have seen the effects of their bitter or glorious reigns.   I really disliked the Delor reign.  But they did a great thing in this game by introducing the chapter stories in the login page.  Every Emperor will contribute something.  May your armies be strong and your enemies weak.  But not weak enough to have an un honorable fight.  Honor and Glory! ! !
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

The Beatles

See, now that's why I put Ereptor into my poll. Apart from the English, the content of his posts is very cool.

Ereptor

and that is why i am an accounting major.  and left my ideas to be taken down by my secretary.  shesh i hope i spelled that right.......hmmm...i think i'll change my signature.....*grins*
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Fenix

HAha... Beatles...

Thanks Ereptor.

Ereptor

I don't think i ment to insult anyone.  But your welcome.....i think.  heh heh ;)  
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Trident

Quote from: EreptorThe thing is that any warlord that is like kilk, ragefur, red raiders, me and many others don't want to be ruled by an emperor. . . . We want to become the Emperor.  For a game with this much diversion it is hard to except the fact that only one person can be the number one spot.  The problem with this is the amount of people playing this game it is that much harder to climb the ranks to the number ten spot.  Once you become that number one position, you can pretty much decide who comes in and out of the top ten.  

Tarsonis was a enemy of mine.  But i respect him for two reasons.   He is not all such a bad guy in real life if you introduce yourself ( i am sure not all of us are ).  and two he has by his power changed the game and how it is played.  I enjoy bringing in new ways to look at an rpg.  it is a role playing game people.  There should be no rules as there are no rules in life.  If he wants to dictate and force people to give him the passwords to the forums, LET HIM.  what are you going to do?  quit the game? complaign and whine that he can't do that?  Then you are not a real role playing gamer.  Play the game, but RPG's have the space to grow in ways we can only imagine until we get into power.  If you don't like the emperor.  Then plot and plan to overthrow him.  We have seen this time and time again.   Few have survived the constant change of Leadership.  Few have seen the effects of their bitter or glorious reigns.   I really disliked the Delor reign.  But they did a great thing in this game by introducing the chapter stories in the login page.  Every Emperor will contribute something.  May your armies be strong and your enemies weak.  But not weak enough to have an un honorable fight.  Honor and Glory! ! !
Very well said, friend.

Can you summarize it in like umm....one sentence?  

Ereptor

Can you like, not post war.  Like i can only talk in one sentence posts.  Like hello.  Like i am soooo over the post war thing.  Like get over it.  Like find some other topic to post your "like" posts on.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

~>John<~

ya like, can u like, stop like?
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Germania

I now have the deepest respect for Ereptor's use of the english language.  :D  

Wickedclaw

hey ereptor, i read in your avatar that you have the highest OP in mossflower, but how many do you have, considering I am in Mossflower Country and I have a ton of OP. Oh and the speech, was quite extravagant.(sp? big word, lol)

~Wickedclaw the wicked............claw~

[EDIT:] Btw, not trying to post war, thats not my bag, baby.(hehe, austin powers is the greatest movie ever, besides, The Ladies Man!)

Ereptor

Member of Clan: None
Allies: None,None,None
War: None,None,None

Offensive Actions: 1237 (79%)
Defenses: 778 (33%)
Kills: 0
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Fenix

:P i''m at 3000 turns and almost have 500 offense... my defence are low now that no one wants to hurt me :(

Germania

Maybe I should add highest amount of defenses to in the game to mine  :rolleyes:  

The Beatles