THOUSANDTH POSTY!

Started by General Austin, October 17, 2003, 02:56:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Austin

My thousandth post is right HERE! Woo!  After almost a year's worth of playing, I made it to the Special Title ranking! WOOOO! *gloats*

And now, after almost never spamming in my entire RWL forums life, I shall: SPAM.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  slkjflkj :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  <_<  :(

~~~~~~~~~~

That felt MUCH better. Thanks. *goes on to gloat about his post count to everyone in sight*
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Mark

Congratulations, Aus, I hope you get a good title...

Come up peeps, show a little respect and post something to let him know you care, twelve views and no replies...
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Riverpaw

Hm... another RWL oldbie... I don't know you, but congrats anyhow.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Gen. Volkov

Nice work.... I hope they actually give you something for reaching 1000....
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Mikalae Gildar

*Dances for the deposed duke*

Hooray!  Hip hip, hooray!

And only some 900 posts to go...for me...
"A true victory is to make your enemy see they were wrong to oppose you in the first place, to force them to acknowledge your greatness."

"Then you kill them?"

"...Only if it's necessary."

--Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, "Sacrifice of Angels"

Gen. Volkov

*Laughs* Thats funny.. we should both start countdowns to 1000.. lessee.. I have 831 to go...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

The Beatles

Kilkenne

I rue the day when Beatles gets 1,000...That's 1,000 posts of non-spam right there...Haha...I make a lot of one-line posts, but mostly to tell people when they're being stupid. (Not as much now as I did before I quit completely, but still). He might very well have the most words published on this forum, his posts in general are long.

Aminrael

YAY! Congratulations, Aus!  :D  
"JWPOINGKLGNF, she says. This is non-typical. Why she says it, we're not sure."
-Stormy

Gen. Volkov

Yeah.. but I was in a weird mood.. sorry beatles... didn't mean to offend you with my goofy spamming.....

Ashyra Nightwing

YAY! *hugs* 1000 posts! Whoo!

Blackeyes

Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Peace Alliance

I have 1000 posts too!! ... although i never thought that worrented its only topic... sPIZZLE!

Nohcnonk

Go Aus!  This is all SPAM!

The Beatles

I meant that the whole topic was spam, not just yours, Volkov. And yet now I will note that Kilk's was /not/ spam. And you're right, of course. :D