VUM

Started by Urran Voh, October 16, 2003, 05:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urran Voh

The VUM has been created and I wish for members to join or ally with Imperial, Loren, or Hope.  
I only log into this name when my Badrang name takes too long to log in.  (Sorry if this doesn't make sense...)

Kilkenne

An alliance with Imperial is always highly advisable, but you should probably have asked us first, hehe...

Guthorm Swordmaster

can i join :ph34r:

i just joined hope so dont worry. :ph34r:

[Merging a double post.]

General Austin

Grah! No double-postings, d00d! Is VUM growing at all? I haven't seen much of it in the scores page..
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Urran Voh

I'm ranked 72 right now, but I have 370 turns to burn so...
I only log into this name when my Badrang name takes too long to log in.  (Sorry if this doesn't make sense...)

Gen. Volkov

I looked it up.. VUM has only 1 or 2 members...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Orcrist

Umm, don't get me wrong or anything. But honestly, did you come up with Vermin United in Mossflower just off my old clan Vermin United?
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Badrang the Tyrant

I didn't realize it until after I came up with the name.  I'll change it if you want me to...

Orcrist

No no it's fine. I just thought it was sort of ironic. There's been Vermin United, United Vermin, and now Vermin United in Mossflower.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Badrang the Tyrant

I thought about United Vermin in Mossflower, but I couldn't decide...

Ashyra Nightwing

VUM! Vum, vum, vum!
Spiffy clan name! I'd ask for an alliance, but KOI's 3 slots are already filled..

Badrang the Tyrant

Thanks Ashyra!

But on a sad note, I've deleted due to poor thinking on my part.  I've tried to mix my HPR strat and my warmongering ways!  I've gone back to war-like for now...

Ashyra Nightwing

HPR + Warlike = erk.

I tried it before...

Badrang the Tyrant

Yep, so I naturally went to my old ways and patiently waiting for the reset...

Kilkenne

Don't start thinking out your strat for the reset yet, It'd be best to study the game first, it's going to be REAL different, trust me on that...Many new ways to do everything...Exploitation abounds!