hELP!

Started by General Austin, October 16, 2003, 08:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Austin

I log off with apprently 12k land and about the same amount of nw, then I come back and it's 15k land with 15 million networth! I'm not complaining or anything, but what could have done that? A hacker? *puzzled*
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Ashyra Nightwing

That's odd. Veeeery odd. Heh. I wish that happened to me..  :D  

Dixie Ros?

*Pokes Ashyra* That's mine. But you can us it.
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

The Lady Shael

A very nice hacker, maybe, or maybe he's just giving you more land to take from you. o.0 That's not a happy thought...watch out, Aus...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

I'm havving a problem too.. in both my accounts the game won't let me Prepare raiders... every time I try, it says I need more.. so I spend turns scouting to get the required number.. and try again.. and it won't let me do it.. plus I lose like 4 or 5 thousand everytime I fail...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

You need to have you huts FULL. So you have to make sure that your not making ANY leaders per turn when you go to prepare.

Aus i think you must have logged on and done stuff while you were drunk or something..... O.o  

Gen. Volkov

Oh... thanks Peace.... keep that in mind....
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Gen. Volkov

Uh OK.. question about my avatar...... I used the Browse thingy and got one that I also use for AIM.. and it won't let me upload it it.. it says to ask the Admin's for help.. I clicked on the FAQ thing.. but my browser can't find it. Any suggestions?

General Austin

Ahem. Peace, I am 13 yrs. old, so drinking is out of the question. :angry:  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.