Sig Pic

Started by Kilkenne, October 15, 2003, 05:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilkenne

Comments...? (I put this in general because I dislike the spa room dealy...)

Gen. Volkov

Sorry.. I can't tell what it is....
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Kilkenne

You don't spend enough time reading things. You post every time that the flood control lets you, if you hit 100 posts in one day, a little bell should go off in your brain telling you to go outside and get some excersize!  <_<  

Aqualis

It say Cowboy ... I think.

It's cool.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Scarwake

Kilk, be nice.....But what does your little pic say???  I used to have my website banner in mine, but stupid webhost doesn't like direct image linking....So it don't show up in mine, so I took it out...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Kilkenne

*sigh* Aqualis has it right. I made it for leetweb.net...I'm just sick of seeing Gen. Volkov so many times on the forums...Honestly, there should be a 30 a day post limit or something, he has 95 today already, and is going strong...less than a month to beat Cal's count I expect, at this rate.

Gen. Volkov

Yeah.. seriously.. I tried.. I just can't read it.. I don't post every time it lets me... *pouts* Thats extremely offensive and rude to me... I'm not saying its not cool.. I just can't see it.. it may be the puter or the screen.. I don't know...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

The Lady Shael

Guys, guys, no fighting. *pats Kilk* 'Tis a nice picture, I couldn't make anything like that...*nod*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Mark

Well, I guess I'm speecless...so what the point of it again?
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Kilkenne

No real point, I just thought that it was kind of cool...and that I lived in Texas for a summer, heh...Kinda rubbed off on me.

Dead Eye

I have liked that team since pre school. And they are getting back. Best in the east right now! Yippy!

And I agree with Kilk. General spammed all over! He has 140 posts and he just joined like 7 days ago! Outragous!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Mark

I think it's well done, too, Kilk.  Suppose ya worked with cows?
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Gen. Volkov

Dead eye>> Pot.. I'd like to introduce you to Kettle... and anyway.. you guys all still have way more posts then me....  so lay off.. I only post alot when I'm on... which is only once a day.. so I have alot of catching up to do.... I have college work and stuff to do.. and I can finally read it.. its very cool... it was the screen I had that was not lettting me see it.. I don't have my own computer.. cause I'm at college.. so I have to switch around and stuff

Aminrael

Pretty nifty. I like it. The only problem is that I have to put the screen at a weird angle to be able to read it. Is it because I'm using a laptop, perhaps?
"JWPOINGKLGNF, she says. This is non-typical. Why she says it, we're not sure."
-Stormy

Peace Alliance

Who likes MY sig??

I've been trying to get GIF files i made in flash on there, its a REAL pain. First i tryed uploading them to my tripod account, but the all that shows up in my sig is the tripod logo, so i did it with geocitys, and it STILL wont work, GRRRRR. anybody know how i could get them to show up? and is there anyway i could make the SWF files show? i doubt that. they're just the best quality and i dont think they're that big.