Trademarked names

Started by calria, October 13, 2003, 11:08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Coolness.... I didn't know you could do that....
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Kilkenne

Kilkenne?. Kilk?. Stompled?. Didn't read the topic, just had to put this, hehe...

Gen. Volkov

*Pats* Thats nice dear... *Has noticed he does that alot here.. weird people*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Kilkenne

Actually, I normally sift through pages and pages of spam to get to my goal, so this ONE TIME, I didn't do that...I used to post here a lot, giving real game info and stuff, but since it's just a community now...

The Lady Shael

Note: Mods are all-powerful.  :P Next to admins, of course...

Hmf. Kilk's mine, no patting. *pats her Kilk* (You think he's weird? Kilk hasn't been here in a while, he has a lot of catching up in RWL insanity to do...)
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Mark

Here's mine:  The Black Rider?, The Ring Wraith?, Mr. Newbie?, Danger:TNT?, Nazgul?, NAZ?...hmm guess that it.  Didn't mean to be mean or anything, ummm General...
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Dead Eye

Dont know how you did tm but

SilverJuska, Silver Tounge, Dead Eye Trueflight, Golden Tree, Frog Lips, and thats it
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Mark

It's called Mac :D...just couldn't resist to brag...*grins openly*

Ya might be able...try this

Alt or option, 2=?

Alt or option r=?

Alt or option g=?

Or have trying to just holding the Alt or option key put your finger across the keyboard.  

Have fun!
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Veranor

Quote from: MarkIt's called Mac :D...just couldn't resist to brag...*grins openly*

Ya might be able...try this

Alt or option, 2=?

Alt or option r=?

Alt or option g=?

Or have trying to just holding the Alt or option key put your finger across the keyboard. ?

? ? ? ?Have fun!
Blah blah, so your character map is different. For your information

? = Alt + 0174
? = Alt + 0169
? = Alt + 0153

That's why we have the character map utility!

By the way Alt + 2 in Notepad gives me this really small smiley face... *shrug*

____

Blarg, switches out Omega symbol for something else...
???????????
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Gen. Volkov

Mark>> It's cool man.. I have come to terms... anyway.. Everyone>> Just one for me.. though I doubt anyone will ever use it besides me... The Hounds of Ulster... can't get my IBM compat. to do it.. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.. oh well.. you silly Mac users.. haven't you realized that its over? Microsoft won its case and is poised to take over the world....  Shael>> I'm sorry.. no more patting of the Kilk will be done by me... anyway.. Notice I said lotsa weird people.. Kilk is weird.. but there are definitely weirder.. no offense of course...

Dixie Ros?

Cup Rat is copyright to me!

(Dixie was not a wise pick for names)

Firerose is, Bloodrose is, so is Blackrose.
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Ashyra Nightwing

ARGH!

*stares at Dixie's avatar and sig*

*runs*

Dixie Ros?

*pinchs Ashyra*

I got it first so there!  :P  :P  
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Ashyra Nightwing

*removes from sig*
It makes my sig look unbalanced... I've had this same sig for so long.. It makes me want to change it..

*thinks*

calria

My full list of trademarks (since everyone's doing it...)

L'Mal Terre?
Lady Calria Ulloa?
The Kingdom of Grammatica?
Dastard Decimators?
The Bad Earth?
big bad rat man?
Red Sparkled Rendezvous?
1800 RUBBER DUCK?
The Seventh Sin?
Grumpy Stallion Trainers?
Mister Potato Head?
Donkey Nurturers?
Mother Mellus's Nursery?
Mistresses of the Black Lagoon?
Turgid Flesh?
Strawberry Lime?
Meridian Plains?
suicide?

oh, and also one other horde, which is, at the moment, anonymous.

^behold! Every horde name I've ever used!