Trademarked names

Started by calria, October 13, 2003, 11:08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calria

*nods*

I don't like to say it, but I promote the hierarchy around here. After all, those of us who've been here and devoted a lot of time to RWL are the ones who have seen it all, and also we're the ones who have to live with it if things change.

Blackeyes

Chnage is badeth, we all become old and can't read Redwall books anymore... *cries because he dosen't want to get old*
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

caedo caelestis

Quote from: OrcristUmm, no offence Volkov, but it would be smart to get your clan in like the top 30 at least before you can call it strong. Otherwise, people would just get annoyed at you, which can result in people hitting you for no other reason except spite. I'm not sure this position is a favorable one for anybody, so just as a slight suggestion, you may want to back up your words with actions if ya know what I mean.
haha Deathclaw, er, getting a little nostalgic.

Gen. Volkov

Fine.. but with the original founder of the original Clan of the Nazgul brething own my neck.. its not like I'll get to keep my clan anyway.... guess I'll just have to found another.. or join another and take the rest of my clan with me.... anyway.. I'll try to shut up.. but its hard....
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Blackeyes

Heh, I bet Mark wanted to teach you a thing or two eh?
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Gen. Volkov

*Nods* Yep... he said he had the name TMed
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

calria

Quote from: Gen. Volkov*Nods* Yep... he said he had the name TMed
...and I have the name L'Mal Terre trademarked.

This fact has nothing to do with reality.
They're not going to take your clan away. Mark's just upset because he had it first, but in the end it's not going to actually matter.

Gen. Volkov

Oh.. well then... wish I had known that BEFORE I disbanded it.. but its OK actually... I'm in an even stronger clan now.... and I'm the assistant leader! Yay! *Does seat wiggle dance*

Riverpaw

Quote from: calria...and I have the name L'Mal Terre trademarked.
Is that French or Elvish? My apparently dismal translating skills tell me that it means "The Bad Earth/Soil". What does it actually mean?
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

caedo caelestis

Yeah Yeah Yeah, lock this topic.

Gen. Volkov

It does mean The Bad Earth.. there is an Army named that in Reg... I think..

The Lady Shael

*pokes Riverpaw* As far as I know, you're right. I remember when I first saw Cal's horde name, I thought it was pretty, but then I wasn't taking any foreign languages and didn't know what it meant...

*looks surprised at Caedo* Is there a reason to lock the topic?

[EDIT] Heh, that's Cal's horde, Volkov...^_^
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

caedo caelestis

Quote from: The Lady Shael*pokes Riverpaw* As far as I know, you're right. I remember when I first saw Cal's horde name, I thought it was pretty, but then I wasn't taking any foreign languages and didn't know what it meant...

*looks surprised at Caedo* Is there a reason to lock the topic?

[EDIT] Heh, that's Cal's horde, Volkov...^_^
The thread has nothing to do with the original topic anymore, besides its just bringing my stats to everyones attention, over and over.

Gen. Volkov

Ah.. well then.... I am right... YAY for French speakers! ER YAY for those who parle le francais.... sorry.. can't remember all my french right now....

The Lady Shael

I see...well, it's normal for people to get off-topic, but I'll see what I can do. *attempts to split topic*

[EDIT] Topic splitted. Okay, maybe that's not a word, but it is now.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.