I REMEMBER!!!

Started by Gen. Volkov, October 15, 2003, 04:24:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

I finally remembered it thanks to Lady Shael.... My old armies name, in first age, when DI and RR were powerful was The Hounds of Ulster.... *Dances* I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Lady Shael

^_^ Someone's happy.

(BTW, I only eliminated a couple exclamation points from the title, since too many give some people headaches, just letting you know.  :) )
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

*Pouts* Aw... ruin my fun.... OK not really.... but thanks for telling me.. I try not to use so many next time...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Kilkenne

I remember that account...I remember smashing the bejesus out of it with stoats, hehe...

Gen. Volkov

Was that before or after I quit... cause I remember smashing the bejesus outta YOU while I was still playing... but see... I knew if I could remeber the name... people would remember me, and my account.. cause I was a very memorable player at that time... *Grins*

Blackeyes

Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Gen. Volkov

*Bows* Thank you... if you were talking to me....

spy

*bows* You were the first HPR, #44 if I recall right.
I am Spy.
Out of service, but still the same.

Gen. Volkov

#44?  I thought it was #35.. but I could be wrong.. sorry.. I've forgotten quite a bit.. whats HPR?

Mark

Quote from: Gen. Volkov#44?  I thought it was #35.. but I could be wrong.. sorry.. I've forgotten quite a bit.. whats HPR?
I think it might mean this:

HRP: Happy Pony Raising, or something like that.
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Gen. Volkov

*Laughs* I like it.. I was the first Happy Pony Raiser....

Menatus

It's not necissarily a good thing...:P

Abby The Rat

Er... no, Retto is the first HRP, and then it was me.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Riverpaw

Quote from: Ad The RatEr... no, Retto is the first HRP, and then it was me.
All I get is the award for most pitiful HPR attempt. hehe ^_^
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

The Beatles

Wrong, Ad. HPR in the original sense did not mean food-masser, but someone who whined about attacks incessantly.
And btw when it comes to food-massing, I was the first.