Killing Wolf Bite

Started by Han Solo, October 15, 2003, 02:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashyra Nightwing

SKIFFIES!

Or rather, the lack of skiffies..

*growls at evil hamsters*

windhound

QuoteJust wondering, do people mind me being at the top?
nope, I'd rather have you up there than some others, plus, with your land anerexia, you're not gaining net very fast, so if somone really wanted to they could pass you...
*growls at evil hamsters*
hamsters arnt evil they are just misunderstood  :P  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Sun Jian

Ha....nice caedo,i thought you meant like some other server!
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

caedo caelestis

Quote from: Sun JianHa....nice caedo,i thought you meant like some other server!
ok?

Sun Jian

Sorry,dorky brother tryin to make me look like i'm mental. :angry:  :angry:  
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

Peace Alliance

QuoteHaha you sound like someone from TO.

I thought you means from toronto... I don't get the part about a drug lord. Once again, you've confuzed me. I feel dumb

Blood Wake

Ha, even if you tried attacking wolf bite's leaders for those two weeks you would still fail. plus if he were to get into trouble he would just get his ratio back up. He knows all there is to know about leaders, t'is his specialty i think.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Ashyra Nightwing

Yup.. Wolf Bite has many leaders. How does he support them on such little land...?

wolf bite

Quote from: Han SoloIf anyone is interested in taking the #1.
There is no couting for fools.

I was thinking that it was really not right for me to hold the top spot when others that have not had it would really like to have a shot at holding rank #1.  So I drop my net worth to be fair to the game.  In less then an hour after, this guy that I once protected again attacks me 25 times with leaders.  Of course he could not break me, but what a waste of everyones time.  If the reason he was attacking me, as he said, was that I had the top spot, I dropped it to be nice.

Why can't people just let me retire? Is it like pulling the old gun slinger out of the rest home to try to prove you are a faster draw?  This has been going on for days, and I am yet to take a shot back at him.  Is he wanting to get out of the game and wants me to kill him?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

General Austin

If you really wanted to Retire, then quit. UNLESS you want to also help out the Lrecruits, then I would kill the guy who was trying to smushle you. But in my opinion, I wouldn't even play if you don't want people to try to kill you, 'cuz you're too good. ::agrees::  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

wolf bite

Oh but the point is that I want others to become good so the game is better.  I have tried to teach when not in the game, but if I can't see what is going on, then I can't teach.  Is it not just the same as I sit here only recovering the land taken from me.  No real threat unless forced into it.

I have the resources and turns to turn the tables on this Loren war, but I am doing my best to stay out of it.  I was only attacked 5 times. I could have called that a "call to battle", but I talked to the attacker and worked out my payment for his attacks.

PS. I still think that Aid should be paid to Wildcat in the recruits for the attacks on him.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

General Austin

Hm. Maybe you could stay in the top forty or somesuch rank, retain the ability to send aid, attack, check scores, and anything else, and not get everyone hyped up about how they want to kill you. Would that be satisfactory? ;)

EDIT: I see you're in the rank 17, so this suggestion is basically worth squat-diggity. I'll keep it up just for reference and everything.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

wolf bite

As I said about 5 posts above, I dropped from rank #1 to rank #17 on my own.  I gave up the emperorship in a statment of non agression.  But still the flies bit at my heals.

Just some jerk that wants a fight, and I am not playing with him.  I have no land, my money is rather low for me, my food can no longer be posioned, I recovered my leaders from his last attack.  So what can he gain?  If he ever does break me, I will just wipe out everything he has.  Not that i think it possable without a lot of people helpping him, but if he killed me, I would be back with a differant name and in the top 10 in a week, and not in a good mood.  I see it as a waste of his time.

Wolf Bite  
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Han Solo

actually the reason i was attacking you is because i did not realize that you were so low.  so i espionaged 525 and found you.  you have 4 bill in cash.  being that i had found this out i then preceeded to attack you with leaders once i failed at stealing the money.  doing this in hoping that i would break you enough for me to steal some of that.  4 bill is way more than enough reason for me to attack you.  what is this talk about you retiring?  in my opinion people that are retired don't usually hold the number 1 spot.  well now that you have dropped down that doesn't stop me from trying to steal your money.  don't expect people not to attack you if you are holding that much cash man.

THS

wolf bite

4 billion? Where have you been?  That is nothing for me.  LOL, I send out 5 billion cash gifts to people.  You could have made that much with the loyalty you have used trying to take mine.  If you think that is a lot of money and worth dieing for, came on. (hard to type when I am laughing).  

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite