Question about accounts

Started by Gen. Volkov, October 14, 2003, 09:31:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Ok... last question for you Ad people.. um can you have two accounts.. but one it Turbo and one in Reg?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Lady Shael

Sure! That's nearly the point...as long as it's only one account per server, it's perfectly fine.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Peace Alliance

I thought you were from way at the beginning? you would think if you were around then you'd kind of be able to... assume.... er, maybe not, i donno

The Lady Shael

Nope, he was around before Turbo even existed. *pats*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Gen. Volkov

*Nods* Yeah.. that far in the beginning... like I said before I was the 35th player to join... (YAY I FINALLY REMEMBERED MY NUMBER!!!!!!!!!)

The Lady Shael

Heh, #35. I was #55...I have a knack for remembering warlord numbers, for example, I know all the warlord numbers I've had on Reg. Raine's number in the First Era was 237, Kilk's was, um, 60-something....Raine's was 13 in the Second Era...funny how I can only remember Raine's numbers. Hm.

Gen. Volkov

Yeah.. very funny.. hehe.. anyway.. the number now longer matters as you already know.. cause I finally remembered my hordes name.... YAY!

spy

Quote from: Gen. Volkov*Nods* Yeah.. that far in the beginning... like I said before I was the 35th player to join... (YAY I FINALLY REMEMBERED MY NUMBER!!!!!!!!!)
You were #41, not #35.. but I thought you were 44, at first, which you clearly aren't, and you're not on Nev's list.
I am Spy.
Out of service, but still the same.

calria

Quote from: spyYou were #41, not #35.. but I thought you were 44, at first, which you clearly aren't, and you're not on Nev's list.
Incorrect. MY first-era number was 41.
Perhaps you're confusing rank with warlord number?

Kilkenne

I was 60, but it was the end of the first war and there were about 20 disabled/abandoned accounts...Then I joined DI and we got up to 150 playing people, then the fun began with Royal and all...

Gen. Volkov

I was not 41... I may have been 44 or 45... I'm not sure anymore... but I do know my Hordes name for sure.. The Hounds of Ulster.. though I'm having trouble finding it again on Nev's list...