Another RWL group photo?

Started by Menatus, October 14, 2003, 08:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

Aminrael

I'm not in it! *sobs*
On the other hand, I like how Stormy seems to have a permanent scowl on his face. Eheh.
"JWPOINGKLGNF, she says. This is non-typical. Why she says it, we're not sure."
-Stormy

The Lady Shael

Heh, it's great. ^_^ Just one little drawback: I'm not in it.  :P  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

*Nods* ME TOO!! I'm not in it.... *Sniff* Ok.. so I quit in the first era and didn't come abck tioll now.. but still...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

LOL!!!!!!

"bow to me foolish americans"!!!!!MOA HA HA HAH A NA HA HA HA AHA!!!!!!!!

... i love it

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Peace Alliance

*notices* I don't think you captured my deep evilness.... MOA HA HA!! :ph34r:  

Gen. Volkov

*Gets the cross* BACK BACK!!!

Peace Alliance

I am christian, so i am immune to that!!! MOA HA HA!

Gen. Volkov

[edited]

[I know you apologized, but this post doesn't stop people from getting offended and angry.]

Peace Alliance

wow... you better watch what your sayin bud, i know it might be a joke bit that could be offensive!

Gen. Volkov

Oh.. jese.. your right... I sincerely apologize to anyone who is offened by my Atheist ways.... I'm just joking.. but I am an Atheist..er actually Agnostic.. I am sorry if I offended anyone though..

calria

ROFL!

I love the hat. It's so me, in a freakish way..

*snerks* Since when did Ad become evil? ROFL

Abby The Rat

All I have to say, is O.o

And I should be next to Calria by rights of Relationship
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Sha

HA! Proof that I am, indeed, psycho! Mwuahaha. I love it. Oou, even a psycho grin.

The thing with Stormy and his goatee rather amuses me, too.

Whee.. so... amused...