Another RWL group photo?

Started by Menatus, October 14, 2003, 08:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

STORMCLAW'S GOATEE IS MINE! *roars*

Ooh, sorry Toggalooloo! I forgot you, too! Oh, and Kilk and some other various people who need be mentioned. Arg! I am so stupid. Should have looked in the album ^^;;

hehe....loo!

Rememeber that day I went CRAZY!? and I kept saying loo and IRL I like fell of my chair 4580492385 times.

Blackeyes

Tania!!!!

I'm not in your picture?!?!?!?!?!
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Sha

I believe that is what day I'm talking about. =D It was great. We were all hyper. Well... most of us. Mwuahahahaha. Hyper is a good thing, yes.

Ashyra Nightwing

Yiss... There should be a Cheese Day to celebrate the aniversary of cheese on RWL...

Dixie Ros?

*Steals the Goatee back*

It's cute...*Pastes it to Retto's head* *Runs off with Retto's one hair*  
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

The Lady Shael

Quote from: Ashyra NightwingYiss... There should be a Cheese Day to celebrate the aniversary of cheese on RWL...
Whoa, that's actually a brilliant idea...I'm been musing around the calendar, trying to think up some more holidays...Cheese Day coming up!

[EDIT] I'd put it up, but I have no idea when to host it. I don't want it to clash with RAD, or Halloween.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Blackeyes

Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Menatus

That's because I haven't changed anything, my dear foof.