Why am I not attacked?

Started by Urran Voh, October 14, 2003, 08:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urran Voh

With a name like Food Bank, I expected to be attacked a lot!  I came up with HPR/defensive strat for mainly nothing...
I only log into this name when my Badrang name takes too long to log in.  (Sorry if this doesn't make sense...)

caedo caelestis

Would you like to be?
I'll devote all 450 turns of mine in a few days if you want.

Nohcnonk

Because you are too low on the list...

Blackeyes

Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Badrang the Tyrant

No I wouldn't like to be, but I'm surprised that I'm not...

Blackeyes, I'm not too far below you last I checked.

Gen. Volkov

*Snickers* I've only been playing in turbo for two days and I'm already 31st... gratted there oare under 100 players but still.... I would have attacked you when I was smaller.. but now.. I would lose more by attacking you.....
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ashyra Nightwing

I'm the /best/ HPR. *nods* It's the only strat I'm good at.. I was a HPR before I even knew what a HPR was...

spy

Quote from: Gen. Volkov*Snickers* I've only been playing in turbo for two days and I'm already 31st... gratted there oare under 100 players but still.... I would have attacked you when I was smaller.. but now.. I would lose more by attacking you.....
Eh, try to reach rank 4 in 400 turns and I'll be impressed. But not 'til then.
I am Spy.
Out of service, but still the same.

Urran Voh

I've done that in 300 turns, granted it was the first Turbo and I was at the top of my game then...
I only log into this name when my Badrang name takes too long to log in.  (Sorry if this doesn't make sense...)

Gen. Volkov

Oh.. right then.. have new strat.. may help out I may be able to do it in 400.. though not the first 400.. sorry.. whats a HPR strat?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

caedo caelestis

Should only take 1 day to get to the top 10.

Gen. Volkov

Maybe thats true for you.. but this is the second tyime I've ever played this game since first era... I've never gotten a horde shot out from under me or abandoned it and restarted...

caedo caelestis

Its not hard even for a new player within 800 turns to get into or pretty close to the top 10.

Guthorm Swordmaster

Gen. Volkov

I'm ranked 21 or around there right now.. I've been attacked mucho times...