RWL: Black Ages Expansion

Started by Retto, October 14, 2003, 03:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Austin

RETTO, THAT IS AMAZING. THANK YOU.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Riverpaw

Skiff races? If having skiffs helps...  :D  
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Badrang the Tyrant

Quote from: RettoNew Species

We're adding three new vermin species to the game, each with different abilities: Ermines, Painted Ones, and Crows.

Crows are for those who feel they need a tough challenge, that they've been beating the game too easily, and nothing can stop them. Crows have penalties in nearly every category, and have no special ability.
Man, I've been waiting to be a bird Warlord since forever!  But now they have negatives in nearly everything... :sick:  

Gen. Volkov

Again... how can you have Ermines and stoats??? Aren't they the same thing?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Blackeyes

I know, retto should add like a raven or somethihng, and it can like have all posistive.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Bloodrath

Hmm. That sounds pretty neat. I might actually see if I can fit some time in to check out the expansion. Though, with football and school, I hardly get any time. Ah, my first post in a while. Eep.

Blackeyes

Hey, it's you!!! Welcome back. Hope ye have a grand ol' time!
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Bloodrath

Ya, it is me. Its hard to find time to get on the computer, and this is my first time on the ROC in a while. Hmm, seems like we have a quite a few new members here. Over 500 members? Man, I remember it at 400 or something the last time I was on. Oh well.

Ashyra Nightwing

Yay! I hope you're playing next expansion, Bloodrath..

Skiff races? XDDDDDDDD!
My skiffies are spiffy.

Riverpaw

Quote from: BlackeyesI know, retto should add like a raven or somethihng, and it can like have all posistive.
You wish. What would be the drawback, then?
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Sun Jian

I can't believe that its gonna be out on tuesday or wednesday....Its killin me I_ can_not_stand_this!!!!!aaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

Scarwake

Ummm.....You know that Crows aren't the only bird race, right?  Sparrows are birds, and I think you can be a sparrow.....I think *doesn't remember*
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Ashyra Nightwing

Please, please, PLEASE let it be Tuesday... I'm not here on Wednesday..

The Lady Shael

*nod* It is Tuesday. The exact date:

October 28, Tuesday, sometime between 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Constantine

Wednsday or tuesday. No big deal...
The leader of the Holy Roman Empire.

user posted image