RWL: Black Ages Expansion

Started by Retto, October 14, 2003, 03:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retto

New Species

We're adding three new vermin species to the game, each with different abilities: Ermines, Painted Ones, and Crows.

Crows are for those who feel they need a tough challenge, that they've been beating the game too easily, and nothing can stop them. Crows have penalties in nearly every category, and have no special ability.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Wolf Snare

New species!?!? awsum! this expansion is going to be the GREATEST! ::agrees::  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Ashyra Nightwing

Heh. Good luck with your 'Math Conquers Promisance'... I hope it worketh!

Blackeyes

Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Blood Wake

haha the painted ones! now they're a scary bunch
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Ashyra Nightwing

I'm still stickin' with Weasel... Unless another species has an ability that can get more skiffs than Weasel: Corsair..

Dixie Ros?

Yay! Ermines! I think I'm gonna try foxes, though. I was always Rats.
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Scarwake

Hhmmmm.....Very Intriguing...*curiously begins wondering the special abilities of the Painted Ones, and the Ermines....*
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Retto

I, indeed, told Peace that I'd release those.

Ermines are Expansionist
Painted Ones are very good at Surprise.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Scarwake

Uhhh....That doesn't really help my curiousity...It actually kind of keeps my curiosity at the same level, because now I have to try to figure out what that means....
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Peace Alliance

I think "Expansionist" Means that you'll be able to get land with the leader skill "probably a small amount but it will be really good for the peacefull wimplords. "good at Surprise." sounds like they'll be good at surprise attacks.

I don't like the sound of Crows though. It seems like everyones gonna expect me to use it since i'm good (sometimes)... But i still wouldn't want penalties in everything!

Scarwake

Ahhh, I was kind of thinking somewhere along those lines for the terms of the New Spieces' special abilities but I simply wasn't sure....

Crows....I'm defiantely not being a crow....Though the ummm....*looks at past posts* Ah, ermines I might try, though I dunno about the Painted Ones...All depends...
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Retto

Enslave

Enslave is a new type of attack (like Standard and Surprise). It nets you about 2-3% max of their land, but you get 7-10% of their workers. Just like that - an extra production boost. It's great for when you suddenly realize that you need 2000 more tents - but you can't build them before you start loosing troops. Instead of attacking a lot, Enslave a bit, until you've got enough workers that you can get your economy back.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Kilkenne

Sounds like I'll be using that often...It would make it easy for me to get an economy off super-economical people...AND gain land!

The Lady Shael

Whoa, that's great! Somehow, I've always regretted the fact that tents and gaining land were the only ways to gain workers...man, that's terrific. Mwahaha! That's a brilliant idea...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.