In Celebration!

Started by calria, October 14, 2003, 03:04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calria

*steals a ferret and gives it to Shogun*

Abby The Rat

Less then that, since the forum board is in GMT setting.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

calria

eee
*only has something like 17 left*

Sha

Baah.

And I have what, not even 150? Yeah. I rock. *glues Cal's post-count to what it is now* Mwuahaha.

calria

Nooo!
*clings to her post count*

Riverpaw

**announcer voice**

And that officially passes the 2000 mark as post number 2001 for calria. Two more and you will be ahead of the current year.

**squeaky cute mouse voice**

Yay for cal!!

**normal voice**

:rolleyes:  (Gee, too bad I don't actually have alter egos...)
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Gen. Volkov

*Wonders where he can hide from the crazy people* Um.. yay?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Lady Shael

*pats Volkov* Probably won't be able to hide anywhere near here. But you're a RWLer already, and therefore bound to us all and these forums by eternal addiction. You have no hope.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Menatus

Quote from: VeranorA loud speaker. Or maybe a postcard from Admin Land... you know a "wish you were here" kind of deal.

EDIT:

That was totally random.
I'm totally for that.

Gen. Volkov

*Nods sadly to Shael* I know.. like I said.. I quit and rejoined... I'm hopelessly addicted to this game... there's no light at the end of the tunnel... oh yeah.. can anyone help me? Go read my post in the celebration thingy at the top and see if you can remember anything about me...?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Scarwake

WHOO!!! For Sarah reaching 2001 posts!!! *hands her the shiny dagger he mentioned before*
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Riverpaw

Hm... I better give something, too...

*hands Sarah an IOU for a rare card in my upcoming game**

Just remind me...  ;)  

*ten years later*

Oh.

General Austin

GAME? What game? *drools* I love new games..
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Riverpaw

Quote from: General AustinGAME? What game? *drools* I love new games..
If you wait... you will find out...
(It's a Redwall-ish Trading Card Game - Click here for what little bit works so far)

*ten years later*

Oh.

Gen. Volkov

Hey.. coolness.... a RWL card game...