Bounty on bloodwake for 21 attacks, unprovoked!!!

Started by ~>John<~, October 14, 2003, 02:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Veranor

Yep, that's what I was trying to prove. Don't make an insult to his nobility if you're even worse.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

~>John<~

Quote from: almkmanI bet you've been hit harder than that sometime.
oo, yes I have, once. 81 unprovoked attacks. if I remember, it was all from one clan....wake a second, thes also came from a clan called *gasp* blades....back in era one! I wonder if bloodwake was there, why yes he was! no wonder...........
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Almkman

I bet you have Dead Eye.But I was talking to John.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Ashyra Nightwing

I've been hit a lot harder than that before... Legions of Loren keeps attacking me, then they must drop the land or something, I can never get it back..

~>John<~

note to veranor: 21 attacks unprovoked    me wanting to kill him is a course of action that could be considered barbaric....[except psssst I used it sarcastically] and for me being worse I have never not once in my RWL thing attacked anyone over 15 times cept in retal.
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Veranor

It doesn't matter what happened in the past, what I'm saying is, calling a bounty FOR DEATH is lower than 21 attacks. 21 Attacks != Death. Not even close. That's all I was trying to say, sorry.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Dead Eye

But we wont be unprovoked by attacking him. and of course, I have been hit more before. But since I was already going to try and hurt Blood Wake, using Johns bounty is perfect..hehe.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

~>John<~

Quote from: VeranorIt doesn't matter what happened in the past, what I'm saying is, calling a bounty FOR DEATH is lower than 21 attacks. 21 Attacks != Death. Not even close. That's all I was trying to say, sorry.
you could say its lower. I call it I'm mad!

lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely DANG DANG DANG DANG

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Blackeyes

Bah! Quite bickering, mass 4-5 mil rats and blow him away!
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Ashyra Nightwing

Or a good few skiffs... *nods* Much land, not enough skiffs. It's a major flaw in most people's accounts.

windhound

meh.  Blood wake would be hardish to break methinks..  
*shrugs*  and yiss, skiffs are very nice, esp. because you dont lose very many when attacking..  once you mass enough, you have them for a bit, unlike leaders, who leave at the slightest whim and come back reluctantly..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Almkman

Yes.Skiffs are great.The most I've lost is 150k in an attack.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Blackeyes

Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Peace Alliance

21 attacks can be OK, as long as they're getting a profitable amount of land each attack. Blood wake was hitting him so much that there was NO profit in it, and it was just 'cause he was out for blood.

P.S. blackeyes stop spamming!

calria

*nods*

Skiffs and Leaders are a deadly combination, by the way.