If Tarsonis and Wolfbite were against eachother...

Started by FunkyFerretGuy, October 13, 2003, 09:10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

Guys, again .... Josh and I have fought many times.  Most of the time he knew who I was, and I did not see him comming, I still won.

Oh, and as far as duels goes, the game is over, check my sig for the last person standing.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

wolf bite

Grand Master Wolf Bite

Peace Alliance

Scarwake

Hmmmm....I say Wolf Bite would win...and I might have a way to see who exactly would win too....I have a game that I've been slacking on getting up, and I could run a little match between the two of them to see who would win...Just a few code changes to match RWL's and then it'd be set to go, with the exception of it having the advancement of time portals from the TSOR games.

What do you guys think?? I know Josh can't read any of this but...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

caedo caelestis

Peace Alliance

haha, thats true.

Putting them together.... alone, wouldn't simulate a game situation. In a game there are many other people to feed off, and the ability to do that is certainly part of being the best player. To make it fair, there would have to be other neutral people playing.

Blood Wake

Josh can do pretty good even when not cheating but even i have kept him from getting to the top in one round of duels. Wolf Bite would win even if Josh did cheat.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Scarwake

True, Peace.  Other players would be needed inorder to sufficiently provide adiquate gaming conditions to represent a "simulated" version of RWL.  Which could easily be allowed as well...And in fact instead of going through all the troubles of making it RWL like, we could simply make it TSOR like considering that what's its currently setup as....I could begin letting players sign up now if they wish and then I'd have turns started in a few days.

But that is all if it is wished to happen by Wolf Bite and Josh.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

wolf bite

Wolf Bite, Holby, and Rahl  

Vs

Peace, Josh, and Kilk

Think about it.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Ashyra Nightwing

Yiss, I'd like to watch that... 'Twould be very interesting..

Kilkenne

That would be pretty cool...if it were just a server with 3 on 3 and then some accounts that people could log onto just to watch, that'd be nice...It'd be a huge slug-fest for about a week...But is Rahl still playing?

[EDIT] Score, I finally get recognition for knowing how to play this game better than your average guy...I'm the massing champ of the...Continent.

Kilkenne

(Sorry for the double, but I just noticed Wolf's sig)

You may have been Duels 1's Emperor, but I got 7 kills, hehe...But by that time you were so far on top no one on my team could dream of going against you, and we got stamped out one by one. I think I have the Duels kills/1 round record, and Holbs is like 2 behind me, I remember the next round he dominated (Or I'm just halucinating and it wasn't Holby)

Blackeyes

I'd like to see that 3 on 3, and caedo, how is Josh seeing this?
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Kilkenne

I'm certain Josh checks this place every couple of days on a proxy, Blackeyes.