If Tarsonis and Wolfbite were against eachother...

Started by FunkyFerretGuy, October 13, 2003, 09:10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dead Eye

The thing is, there have been about 2 wars with 1v1 It isnt like real life, where you just come and have a duel. It is a matter of turns. And I believe wolf bite would never kill, so it would be a tie because josh would come back. And also one may actually kill the other, but both players can get to top 10 in a matter of days. And the other wouldn't know. And they can not ever fight each other, because Josh is history.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Veranor

How many turns per minutes? Will both be on when the other is on? All stuff like that, because I'm sure that if one wasn't on for 12 hours straight and the other was, there would be some changing of ranks.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Blackeyes

Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Dead Eye

Also, when some one broke the other, and both got offline. Though neither would call to the other players, I am pretty sure if I saw Wolf Bite or Josh with no armies and some money or land, I would go in and hit them. So many things have to be in affect that can differ, that it is impossible to make an outcome.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Blackeyes

Yea, I remember the first time, I believe it was in the 1st era, I attacked Josh, and made him lose like 2 mil rats, and I lost like 20k I felt pathetic! Bu then he attacked the dodo out of me, I didn't realise having so much land made me such a big target back then... Then we became friends and he sent me like 30 mil rats.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

calria

Josh was the best in the first era, when Stoat attacking first became popular. Then, he shone.

caedo caelestis

Quote from: wolf bitePoint: Josh is a good player. We have fought many times. Only once did he beat me at that was when he had multis and 80% of the game against me.  Many of the other times we have fought, he cheated, I still won.  Enough said.

As far as if I cheat, I don't have to.  At least at one time in this game, I was the most watched player ever by the admins.  There has never been ANY claim that has ANY founding.  I do not cheat, but if I did, I must be the best at it, hehe.

Wolf Bite
Would you like to revive old threads?

calria

Peace Alliance

Cal theres a difference between fighting and argueing.  

calria

Yes... but I can't say stop arguing because I argue all the time!

Riverpaw

Quote from: calriaBoys, boys... stop the fighting!
*points*
*gasps*
You... you...
stereotyper...
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Urran Voh

Yes, Josh is a very good player, but if you would look at duels, Josh was attacked 352 times before he died *glares at Quami*.  Wolf Bite had no army and I was trying to decide to kill him now, or wait until later.  I finally asked my clan to help, but it was too late.  Aus killed me.  

If you can survive in a game like Duels with no army what-so-ever, then you are a great player.  I believe that Wolf would win (if he wasn't a farmer).
I only log into this name when my Badrang name takes too long to log in.  (Sorry if this doesn't make sense...)

caedo caelestis

Give me Josh, Ereptor, Retto, and Kilk on Duels, as one clan, and we'll see.

In my opinion the teams were junk.

Peace Alliance

HAving no army... and still not dying... How does that have ANYTHING to do with talent??? Thats  just LUCK.

caedo caelestis

Only takes 850 turns to kill pretty much anyone on duels...