Clans Guide

Started by The Lady Shael, October 13, 2003, 07:49:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilkenne

2nd Era KM.

*Is proud of his success both times around, even with Imperial*

Also, for Imperial - "Imperial Forces of the North" I don't know how Relations got in there.

Germania

1st Era KM. Or was that already mentioned?

This thread should be condensed into one post and all other irrelevant information deleted so it's easier to read.

Kilkenne

Yup, they've got it, Germania...Man did first Era KM own...Best...clan...ever. You and Josh couldn't be stopped...when josh was still allowed to play that is.

RazorClaw

Quote from: MenatusI'll tell you once, I'll tell you a million times.

Empress' Own is incorrect grammar. If there are many empress', that would be correct grammatically. Empress's Own would be correct, if Own is owned by the Empress.
No, words ending in "s" are spelled like this, "The abyss' depth was monstrous, so said a guy named narf, when I looked into it, fear of heights made me barf." Um, despite weird rhyme, abyss' is spelled that way in /proper/ grammar. And what about ARK??? That was my first clan... Sure, we weren't dominant, sure, I was the only member in the top 20, but TR Shadow started it, that should be worth something! But, no, you just go right ahead with your little "pouplar club" and leave me out of it, why don't you!  ::cries::  ::cries::  ::cries::  ::cries::  ::cries::  ::cries::  ::cries::  ::cries::  ::cries::  ::cries::  

The Lady Shael

Okay, I updated it, but I have no idea which era this is. So the ones that Dead Eye posted are under Fifth Era, but if it's actually Sixth Era already, I'll just move them. Anybody here actually keep track of the eras?
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

RazorClaw

ARK was in, erm, first, uh, second, and... third. I think. Yeah, we were in the beginning of the Third Era as well.  

bjornredtail

All the following are round 1 clans, I'm not sure if you have them all or not, but might as well post them.

Former leader, Commander's Guild,
Former diplomat, Azeroth Alliance,
Former diplomat, Empire of Kilkenne,
Former diplomat, Juskawong Clan,
Proud Member, The Conquerors' League,
Proud Member, Warriors of Old
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Dead Eye

for the last era:

Imperial Guard (IG)- Ereptor/Light
Warlords Ablaze (Ablaze)- Peace Alliance
Swamp Empire (SE)- Larsus?
Black Adders (BA)- Neobaron (both times)
Eternal Hope (Hope)- Menatus
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

RazorClaw

Haha, I note that Menatus has still failed to respond to my grammatical superiority.  

The Lady Shael

The clans guide hath been updated, with clans from this era. Just let me know if you want your clan up here, I need:

-actual name of your clan
-clan tag
-clan leader

If any info is wrong, let me know, I shall change it.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

wolf bite

QuoteSlayer: (Slayer) Richard Rahl

Kind of right, but a bit more confusing.

In the third era, I started Slayer, then eventually handed it to Xenocide who played under the name of Richard Rahl.  It was only after the mass suicide of the Slayer clan, and our individual rebirth, did Holby and I traded off as the leaders of Loran.

But yea, I never liked the politics of leading clans that much.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Nohcnonk

windhound

:oops:

loooong time ago...

bumps by request
*bump*
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

caedo caelestis

Quote from: Nohcnonk on December 08, 2004, 04:18:28 PM
When was ROME?

Rome was in an early turbo age? Led by Ereptor I believe.

Gen. Volkov

hex no. It was one of the resets of Reg. Ereptor led it, and wolf bite, holby, and the rest of the good players cept for a few were in it. They dominated until Holby and Peace mutinied.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES