Clans Guide

Started by The Lady Shael, October 13, 2003, 07:49:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashyra Nightwing

Ooh!
There was NAZ, founded by Mark..
tater!- Potato Mashers- I don't know who founded that..

Aqualis

Era II
Ereptors Bane-EB-Derani Sluater
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Ashyra Nightwing

Er...
AO- Alpha Omega
^First era

?ark
Second era, methinks...

caedo caelestis

Quote from: Ashyra NightwingEr...
AO- Alpha Omega
^First era

?ark
Second era, methinks...
Alpha Omega was Jimmy's clan I think.

The Lady Shael

Now you guys are talking. This is much better...still, don't forget to give the clan name(NOT the clan tag), if you know, and the era the clan was in.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Menatus

I'll tell you once, I'll tell you a million times.

Empress' Own is incorrect grammar. If there are many empress', that would be correct grammatically. Empress's Own would be correct, if Own is owned by the Empress.  

The Lady Shael

True, I remember reading somewhere that if the word ends with "s", that doesn't count. But I could be wrong...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Menatus

Trust me, this is a VERY common mistake, and it bothers the foof out of me all the time. The only time it's acceptable is for like ancient philosophy figures, like...uh...someone.

calria

In first era, clan of the thorn's symbol was @->->-
(Hence the lingering roses in my signature... and the fact that roses are my signature flower...)

The Lady Shael

Okay, this project really isn't being too successful right now. But if you remember any clans from last era, or know any clans from this era, post 'em now.

Ereptor

Ereptor

1st era.  TBV

2nd era.  UNION

3rd era.  MORDOR

4th era.  ROME

All started by yours truely 4 your infomation...

One of my favorites, well i liked them all for good reasons.

TBV was a lot of close nit peeps for awile.  Kilk was one of the first members and so was Cal.  Jedi@&! came after that.  We never got big but we did stick together, except for kilk.

UNION was one of my fav's.  I united a bunch of no name clans into one big clan.  We had no one of consequence.  No big emperor's, no great players, just a bunch of warlords banding together that didn't take farming nicely.  There was a lot of farming going on in those days and especially in the no name clans.   So i decided to band together with these clans for our own protection.  Anyway the rest is history.

Mordor.  Mordor was evil.  Mordor was strong and it's allies were just extensions of mordor.  The Nazgul, and the potato clan.  I had spies and hired mercenaries.  I payed people to knock out people that i thought were trying to kill me.  There was never a dull moment.  I enjoyed it fully.  Although others didn't.  I played the game how it can be played and i was unmerciful.  When i was asked to step down ( twice ) by retto.  I seriously thought about it.  I didn't want to make people quit the game.  But there was also something else.  If people are quitting it is not because of me, but because of the game.  So i sat up there and dreamed of new ways to expand the game.  Unfortunately none of these have been implimented.  Sigh.  So mordor reigned for basically the whole era.  Except for a little bit at first and a little bit at the end when i was deleted because i hadn't taken a turn.

ROME rome was created again by me to show the game need change.  I took the best peeps and tried to bind together a strong loyal bunch of theives and cut-throats.   It worked well.  Except the ones you think are going to betray you don't and the ones that you don't think do.  My agenda again was to show the game needed work.  ROME took over so fast and so easily it wasn't funny.  We ruled when ROME was a power and no one could touch us.

The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

The Lady Shael

Wow, thanks, Ereptor! Sure, I'll put them up, I just need to know the clan names for UNION and MORDOR. If you can remember them...

Maybe I shouldn't put the clan names as requirements, I end up having to ask everyone, and everyone only remembers the clan tag anyway.

Ereptor

TBV = The Brotherhood of Vermin

UNION = United Vermin

MORDOR = The Land of Mordor

ROME = Emperor's of Rome

The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

The Lady Shael

Great! Okay, they're all up there now...any more, people?

Morzan

Forsworn (Sworn)- Morzan/ Dead Eye
Loren- Holby
Blades= TJ

All part of this era
For every end, there is a new beginning.  This one shall have no endings, and no new beginnings shall come forth.

~Magnus Proditor~