Should Josh be un banned and allowed to play?

Started by Dead Eye, October 13, 2003, 07:47:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dead Eye

Well? I picked the last one. I like him, but he shouldnt be allowed to play. Peace and Veranor and Mark brought it up in the news thing.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Peace Alliance

Please read what we said about it in the news before you vote!

The Lady Shael

Well, this is nice. It's a five-way tie...I chose "I don't care", because that's my honest opinion. I have other stuff to think about than worry about him anymore. I just don't feel like caring anymore. I don't think he's horrible, or mean, and I don't think he's a great friend either. That's just me.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Dixie Ros?

user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Ashyra Nightwing

I'd say yes, but with an admin or some one watching him, like probation..

Blackeyes

Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

The Beatles

It doesn't matter; he plays anyways. At least, that's the default thing to assume.

Blackeyes

Lol, so true, I don't think we'll ever stop him.

Veranor

Quote from: The BeatlesIt doesn't matter; he plays anyways. At least, that's the default thing to assume.
Hence my vote for: "I don't care." Since, even if he's not unbanned he would likely be able to come back...  
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Blackeyes

I honestly think Josh is toying with Retto, makeing him work. Lol

calria

Josh is wonderful and I love him to death, but as long as he is playing there will always be some problem.

He still plays Duels, but any game where the accounts can be deleted or created on the player's whim isn't good for him.

caedo caelestis

Voted who cares. He can come back whenever he wants regardless if banned.

We should convince playa to come back though  :(  

calria

caedo caelestis

Quote from: calriaYeesh.
You know you want him back!

He's in the member list a good 15 times  ;)  

calria

I wish Josh would behave himself enough to be in the forums, yes, but I prefer talking to him over AIM. So there. :P