RWL's First Anniversary Celebration Topic!

Started by The Lady Shael, October 13, 2003, 07:30:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jedi!?

*-I'm Back-*

I remember when the game was simple, I was #56. I joined within the first week, after finding it on terrouges newest redwall site! It's come a looooooooooong way since I started it, and so have I. I still pop on every now and again and when my brother Mark bugs me. Go RWL! I'm now working on my first big RPG! (sorry no playable yet and it's Mac only for now). www.staronesw.com/Leuardra/ (info and concept art gallery). I might do a real redwall RPG (like FF6) someday, once I have a better understanding of C++ but... .jumping from jet pack clone to RPG is enough. jet pack clone to MMORPG is.... well....  :lol: probably the most laughed at thing at my fav game design site: www.iDevGames.com .

Good luch all with the game. I hope another expansion comes out soon :) . I still wish I had enough time to play  :(  but life is like that.

Good luck everyone  ::agrees:: .

:snicker: -just had to try that smiley-
~Joseph
Jedi!? Lord of the Jedi Horde

~WOD~
Proud member of TBOAV: Return the strength of old!

Gen. Volkov

*Looks at Jedi* I remember you! I was #30-something when I joined... then I quit.. now I'm back too... and oh yeah.. HOORAY FOR REDWALL!!! I'm so happy cause I finally remebered the clan I joined before I quit... well part of the name anyway.. it was the clan of the fox or something like that... anyone remember more? Like the rest of that clans name.. or maybe my original name?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sha

I find this line from the song Cabin Fever very appropriate for this reunion of the RWLish people.

"And now though we're all here, we're not all there! [insert insane laughter here]"

*discos*

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Menatus

Now for me, in which nobody cares about.

But lo! There's a name not been uttered since...okay, I really need to stop talking like that. Deathclaw! Also known as Jason the Assassin, or Jason's Cutthroat Vermin or whatever.

Yeah, when I started it took me weeks to go from the bottom to the general 11-30 area. I would buy food so I could go up a single rank at a time. Amusing! Actually, the game at the time I joined has similar networths as it does now, which is why I'm staying. Before it was like the whole top 10 had over 100,000 land and 100,000,000 networth.

Anyway, Deathclaw would attack me like 30 times a day and I couldn't get him back, because I sucked. Now it takes me about three days to rise to the teen through twenties area.

I remember when I made #10 on the top ten, I was like extatic! I took a screenshot. Then my comp crashed :( I was Menatus Blackhorde, #456 (in the 2nd era, Orcrist's second horde was #456...) :)

Anyway, yeah, pointless. Hope was once a prominent clan! *whithers up and dies*

Gen. Volkov

*Remembers how he was the first and only time he made it into the top ten...*

Blackeyes

Oh, the wonders on how we became so addicted eh?
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Gen. Volkov

TR Shadow

Quote from: MenatusNow for me, in which nobody cares about.

But lo! There's a name not been uttered since...okay, I really need to stop talking like that. Deathclaw! Also known as Jason the Assassin, or Jason's Cutthroat Vermin or whatever.

Yeah, when I started it took me weeks to go from the bottom to the general 11-30 area. I would buy food so I could go up a single rank at a time. Amusing! Actually, the game at the time I joined has similar networths as it does now, which is why I'm staying. Before it was like the whole top 10 had over 100,000 land and 100,000,000 networth.

Anyway, Deathclaw would attack me like 30 times a day and I couldn't get him back, because I sucked. Now it takes me about three days to rise to the teen through twenties area.

I remember when I made #10 on the top ten, I was like extatic! I took a screenshot. Then my comp crashed :( I was Menatus Blackhorde, #456 (in the 2nd era, Orcrist's second horde was #456...) :)

Anyway, yeah, pointless. Hope was once a prominent clan! *whithers up and dies*
Hmm... I remember running and screaming to EO because the same guy was threatning me and my clan.  I was worse than you at the time, Tania.  Oh, wait; I tormented you on the game at the time.  I don't know if you knew who I was, though.  I believe you tried to retaliate but couldn't break me, or at least, I think you did.  Heh, I'm sorry for attacking you a long time ago, Tania XD.

Blackeyes

Lol, Tania helped me out in the first era....

Dead Eye

Tiana, couple factors why less land and networth in game.

1. Not as good of players
2. 20 attacks on you in one day is a good day
3. A bunch of people have been attacking land fat people, then dropping the land, so no land is being circulated ~cough PEACE cough~
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Blackeyes

Deathclaw

Haven't had a chance to read the topic, but I'm posting to let ya know I'm here. I have an account but the game isn't permitting me to log in.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

The Lady Shael

Wow, I'm not alone. I can't log in either, Deathclaw. I get the Security Violation Error every time I try...works fine on my slow comp though.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Menatus

It's Tania. Hi Deathclaw!

I posted something about you. :P

Yes, I did help you long ago. In your first horde, when you were a widdle newbie.