Rude and Crude

Started by Han Solo, October 13, 2003, 05:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Han Solo

this is just pathetic.  i hope they all aren't like this.

At Mon, 13 Oct 2003 15:05:16 -0700, a messenger from Dilf Killer Of SG "snuggles" (#33) brought this to you...
LOL YOU SUCK AND SO DO YOUR MATES OR MATIES LOL SO ILL STAY JUST OT BE A PAIN CAUSE YOU CANT STAND WERE BETTER ONE ON ONE UNLIKE YOUR SORRY !

At Mon, 13 Oct 2003 15:00:49 -0700, a messenger from Dilf Killer Of SG "snuggles" (#33) brought this to you...
ohhhh  ya off oooo im scared boy look at me shake oooo oh noo a little kid is yelling at me i beter go get my mom u  UP YOU LITTLE  PUKE OF A HUMAN GOOD FOR NOTHING CRY  GO  YOURSELF

At Mon, 13 Oct 2003 14:54:03 -0700, a messenger from Dilf Killer Of SG "snuggles" (#33) brought this to you...
you all got no life afaird of us or what you need all your sever to hit us your all sad very sad

[edit, a few words not allowed, I wish I had more time to edit this post and put up more words in the filter]

Dilf

LOL ;)
nowe are not all like this
but your tactics have changed
intentionally or NOT
you guys are now maxing eachother out by hitting and failing repeatedly

calria

That kind of messaging, in game or out, is really uncalled for.

Anyway, a max-out tactic is perfectly legal, so what's the problem with it?

(And yes, I do realise that if the SGers were the ones doing it first, we would all squawk and say it was 'sooooo unfair'... *laughs*)

Peace Alliance

No fair!! they're all better then us!! somebody complain to the admins! its no fair that we're all being challanged! thats just not fair, we were supposed to have a season full of peaceful HPR's! why?? WHY US???? they should be banned for ever and there should be new rules that mean people who are better then us shouldn't be allowed to play and BLAH, and BLAH and.... BLAH!!!!

Ashyra Nightwing

*is trying to be a peaceful HPR*

Well, I guess we can't stop the SGers playing...

Blackeyes

We'll eventually beatem, don't give in boys!!! (and girls)
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

calria

Quote from: Peace AllianceNo fair!! they're all better then us!! somebody complain to the admins! its no fair that we're all being challanged! thats just not fair, we were supposed to have a season full of peaceful HPR's! why?? WHY US???? they should be banned for ever and there should be new rules that mean people who are better then us shouldn't be allowed to play and BLAH, and BLAH and.... BLAH!!!!
Point well taken, Peace.

Still though, offensive messages are completely different from who's winning or loosing.

Veranor

They have been attacking amongst themselves almost to the point where for awhile the only land change from them was between themselves.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

caedo caelestis

What's the average age of people on this server? 12?

Dead Eye

Actually, no. I believe the average is like 15. Most of us are teen agers, a couple are asges 10-12, and a bunch are like 17+  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Scarwake

Dilf those message were completely unacceptable, and I think you need to work on your spelling and grammar.  I'd put that as a high priority on your list of things to do, yes indeedy.

Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

calria

Quote from: ScarwakeDilf those message were completely unacceptable, and I think you need to work on your spelling and grammar.  I'd put that as a high priority on your list of things to do, yes indeedy.
TJ, you've been hanging around me too long. ;)

Dilf

TJ (as you are called)
i don't care what you think
i can type
i can spell
i can use grammar
and punctuation
i just choose to write like this and use spaces as punctuation

got a problem with it?
go to someone who cares  

Blackeyes

Erg, this Dilf guy really annoys me.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Peace Alliance

I'm with ya Dilf. I can read what you write without difficulty, so why bother you about it if i can read it?